Edward Furlong

I Got My Wallet BACK!!!

After Skid Row Robbery

8/29/2012 12:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

082812_furlong_launch
"Terminator 2" star Edward Furlong's wallet was RETURNED to its rightful owner ... after a dangerous robbery in L.A.'s Skid Row last week -- so says Edward Furlong.

Furlong was out in L.A. yesterday -- wearing what appears to be the same shirt he wore during the robbery -- when we asked how the Skid Row wallet-snatching panned out ... and Furlong said he got his stuff back!!!

TMZ broke the story ... Furlong flagged a police officer last Thursday, claiming he asked a stranger for directions ... and the guy jacked his wallet.

0828_edawrd_furlong_tmz
Furlong tells us, he was coming from a friend's art studio at the time and had no idea where he was.

Sounds like Furlong's friend needs a new art studio ... like he needs a new t-shirt.

Jimmy jamz

I guess they also stole his change of shirt?

dia11

ya looks like a heroin addict, poor guy I used to have a big crush on him

the_truth_hurts

looks like he should be living under a bridge somewhere with the home alone kid....they grow up to look like methed out zombies

campy

Just out for a nice little stroll on a warm summer's day.....on lower San Pedro LOL. Nobody messed with me on my way to church.

EastCoastChopper

He has the puffiness of Oxy and when you can't find Oxy one might go for the organic but synthesized heroin.

Elixis

Damn someone didn't age gracefully.. man i had a huge crush on him when T2 was out..

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

Is there something wrong with wearing the same clothes this week as you wore last week, tmz? Regular people do that all the time you know.

ragu4u

So he's a true bum now? Cool! Another Gary Bussey.

Kingces

YO MOTHA****A YOU WANTED TO SLAM, THAT SHIIT YA DIG THIS MOFO LOE TO SLAM THE BROTHA HERON!

DaveT

He's one of the big reasons Terminator 2 is such an awesome movie, not only a good actor but brought unique character to his roles.
Think I'll rent T2 this weekend, been a while.

SYLVI212

He looks seriously bad. Unless he's a method actor and is researching a role, he is in some big time trouble. Get out before you leave in a hearse.

HoHwPoV

So did anyone else notice he is wearing the same thing that he was wearing last Thursday when his wallet got stolen ...

TXLA

Havent seen him in ages...he's still HOT!

Todd

Yeah, I always pull out my wallet when asking for directions (AKA-scoring dope) from a stranger (AKA-Street dealer) near my friends art studio (AKA-crack house).

Diamond Goddess!