Lindsay Lohan

BANNED

From Sunset Strip Hotel

8/29/2012 9:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0828_lindsay_lohan_letter_bill_chateau_marmont_3Lindsay Lohan stiffed the famous Chateau Marmont hotel to the tune of $46,350.04, and she is now persona non grata.

TMZ has obtained a letter from the General Manager of the hotel where John Belushi infamously OD'd and died ... The GM notes the hotel repeatedly requested payment for the 47 days Lindsay stayed there during the months of June and July ... but LiLo never anted up.

Lindsay -- who had been living at the hotel -- was ordered to get her stuff out by 12 PM August 1.  She was then banned from the entire property.

Now get this ... We also got the itemized bill for June and July, and it's clear -- Lindsay spends like a drunken sailor.

-- Minibar charges for the 47 days:  $3,145.07. The highest daily tab ... July 1st -- $502.43!!!

-- Cigarettes: $686. She blew through 49 packs in 47 days at $14 a pop

-- Chateau Candle: $100

-- Chateau restaurant: On July 4 Lindsay racked up a $1,992.07 bill. On top of that, she spent $685.96 that day on room service

Suze Orman definitely would not approve.

help this young woman

The Chateau Marmont.
The Sunset Marquis.
The Palihouse Hotel.
The Peninsula Hotel.

Four of the most exclusive hotels in Los Angeles. ALL have banned Linds.

The Beverly Hills Hotel and the Bel Air Hotel have NEVER allowed Linds to grift at their establishments.

That only leaves the Hey Baby hourly motel down on Slauson Blvd. Cash only.

cindyloo

Why is it, if you are 'famous' you either get away with it or they comp the bill? You and I would be sitting in a jail cell. She gets away with everything!!

Chuck D of Valpo

LieLo lost her virginity but she still has the dirty, smelly box that it came in.

Matthew Sawyer

Oh Lindsay, I wish you'd find me. Margot Sebash in my Pazuzu Trilogy is you. If you'd only embrace that fact, I'd get published. I'll put you in movies. Think Tarantino and Travolta. I tell everyone - my story is epic. Except, I'll have none out without your star power... your unleashed influence.

pazuzu.yolasite.com

babyz65

Does this girl ever get embarrased! I would think all her celebrity friends, run and hide when they see her comming. There truely is something not right in her head....

Truth

COST OF BITCH LESLO LOHAN'S STAY AT THE CHATEAU MARMONT, $47K... COST OF LAWYER'S FEES RECOUPING LESLO'S DEBT IN COURT, $100K... COST OF EX-CON FELON LESLO'S THEFT AT SAM MAGID'S HOUSE, $6.4K... COST OF A PERMANENT BAN OF LESLO FROM THE CHATEAU MARMONT?? THERE ARE SOME THINGS IN THIS WORLD THAT ARE PRICELESS... FOR EVERYTHING ELSE THERE'S MASTERCARD! #TRUTH!!

UPYOURS

From Dlisted: LiLo Got Banned From Her Crack Home Away From Crack Home

Lindsay Lohan shouldn't even be trusted for one hour in a Super 8 motel room in Barstow, but for some reason, The Chateau Marmont let her stay with them for 47 days this summer and they didn't make her pay upfront in cash that comes up clean when they mark each bill with that yellow pen (Side whisper: I HATE that yellow pen). Every crackhouse in South Central boards up their windows when they see LiLo pulling up front in her Porsche, but Chateau Marmont still took that freckled mess of stupid in and she still screwed them over.

While filming the future AFI basic cable movie of the century Liz & Dick, LiLo laid her favorite coke snortin' mirror (the one that's got "There's No Place Like Home" etched into it) on the coffee table in a suite at The Chateau and she stayed there during June and July. Because LiLo can't ruin her reputation as a thieving mooch, she never put one penny toward her ever-growing bill and the Chateau eventually kicked her coke-dusted ass out on August 1st. They have banned her for life and the general manager sent her a letter asking her to pay for the $46k bill she racked up. Before you say that sending Blohan that letter was a waste of paper, I'm sure she rolled that letter up and smoked weed cut with bath salts out of it, so it wasn't a complete waste.

TMZ got a hold of the letter and bill, and it says that LiLo spent $3,145.07 on the minibar, $686 on 49 packs of cigarettes, $100 on a candle and $1,992.07 for one dinner at the restaurant on July 4th. The GM says that LiLo borrowed one of the hotel's computers, but he's willing to wave the $75 a day charge if she returns it. LiLo would totally turn in that laptop if she could, but it's kind of impossible since she already gave it to her dealer for an 8-ball.

Also, I looked hard on the bill for a charge for daily Hazmat cleaning services and for a charge to replace all the toilets in her suite, but I didn't see either of those. The Chateau probably waved those charges too.

I can't wait for White Oprah to cry that they were told The Chateau is a free halfway house for wayward celebrity crackheads and now they're just using her daughter's famous A-list name to get some publicity. But whatever, I'm sure this is just a misunderstanding and Blohan will eventually pay off the bill with a bag of Rolexes and a truck full of DVD players with the serial numbers scratched out.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

She'll get her new beau Sam Magid to pay . . .

elilan

she's got about $10K in mini bar charges... & one charge of $14.00 for "Laundry" and that charge was removed. just goes to show you she's a dirty drunk. who lives in a hotel for a month and never washes ANY clothes? filthy hooker.

janet

you would think being this was her major party place and where celebs hang out and her trying to appear relevant, she would have kept up the the bill, not get thrown out. Nah, Lohans just a common low life thief.

Miss Kathy

When I stay at a hotel, they usually take my credit card or something upfront to make sure I can pay the bill. They certainly never let me stay 30+ days without payment (in the "real world"). I would say the hotel is also to blame for the way this was handled. Duh.

LLsez

Am trying to take the afternoon off just to go through the CM do***ents and comments here...this is just TOO much fun...Maddy, you with me??

DTD

Isnt this a probation violation? Its theft of service.

Jay W.

Philip is just pissed Linds quit giving him a some fun filthy love.

Lara

Always been a Lindsay fan until repeated unlawful and wreckless events have forced me to realize that this girl really needs help. She does NOT need her lawyer to get her out of trouble every time. She will never learn her lesson. I say lock her up for a while-maybe then we'll stop hearing about her mess-ups.