'Wife Swap' Star

The HOTTEST Alleged

Prostitute Mug Shot Ever?

8/30/2012 7:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Alicia Guastaferro mug shotThis is former "Wife Swap" star Alicia Guastaferro ... she's 20 years old ... she's hot ... and she was just arrested for prostitution in New York.

According to police, Guastaferro -- who appeared on "Swap" back in '08 -- was in a car with a 54-year-old lawyer who was arrested for DWI near Buffalo, NY on August 27.

The lawyer was also busted for providing alcohol to a person under 21 (Alicia) and patronizing a prostitute (also Alicia).

The lawyer has since denied any wrongdoing.

According to reports, Alicia told police she's known the lawyer for 2 years ... and he usually pays her between $500 and $700 for sex.

FYI -- Guastaferro sued the people behind "Wife Swap" in 2010 ... claiming the show made her look like a "spoiled brat." The case is still ongoing.

Jenny

Even Oompa Loompas from the 1990's have prostitutes.

Rico Suavy

This women is not attractive. Someone should drop a turd on her face to give her a little natural color. Just saying?

Zorbitor

I guess they'll be rerunning that episode

Ashlyn

In my opinion paying for sex, no matter how "hot" the person is, is pathetic.

ragu4u

They made her LOOK like a spoiled brat, huh? So she'd rather look like a whore? Hey Ken........I just found Barbie!

Ih8Taxes

Sure, I would tap that but I wouldn't pay to do it. It usually just takes a few drinks to bang a chick like that.

Boing!

There's something hot about a natural dumb girl. She's adorable. There is no guile just stupidity.

Liz

I only saw that show two times and I remember her show, because she was very spoiled and annoying, her parents have a Christmas tree all year long so she could get gifts everyday or something like that. Then the other mom came to stay with them and could not stand her and even destroyed her modeling portfolio...(a lot of drama) probably scripted too... but I guess this is the result of raising a child with such self-entitlement attitude...

rastachick33

How can you be on Wife Swap at 16?? Nasty.

Elle0375

ew, horse mouth. If she were smiling we would see her entire upper gums. Men are so desperate to actually PAY for that?? no wonder the US in the financial shape it's in, stop giving your money to the whores/strippers! it only goes straight up their noses

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

I don't think she's ugly or hot. Just looks like Shelley Duvall Barbie to me.

verlinda

This arrest was in 08 so she was 16? She's 20 now. And in 2010 she was on Wife Swap at 18? Wow what a life.

Mattie

She was on Wife Swap at 16? Was she the kid or the wife? At 16?

dick

I'd give her $40 tops for a BJ.

3Storms

Looks like generic fake-blonde slut #1 million to me.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments