'Friday' Star Tommy Lister

I Committed

$3.8 MIL Mortgage Fraud

8/31/2012 1:52 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0830_tommy_lister_article_gettyTommy "Tiny" Lister -- best known as Deebo from "Friday" -- has agreed today to plead GUILTY in federal court for conspiring to commit mortgage fraud, which led to $3.8 MILLION in losses for unsuspecting lenders.

According to the plea agreement -- obtained by TMZ -- Lister admitted to a diabolical scheme in which he and several individuals conspired to obtain four different mortgages on homes in L.A. using false information and bogus bank statements.

Lister admitted he and his co-conspirators collected mortgages worth $5.7 million -- and defaulted on all four ... costing the lenders $2.6 million.

He also admitted to withdrawing over $1.1 million in loans using the properties as collateral ... which he never paid back. All-in-all Lister has admitted swindling banks out of $3.8 million.

Lister now faces up to 5 years in federal prison. He's due in court in September.

Carl

Well... I guess his role in the Dark Knight wasn't too far from reality!

Paul

Only five years for stealing millions and costing people everything they had. This is why people are criminals because is no justice.

Dumba$$es

You got knock the fu** out!

Mattie

Why? #asshat

dman

'You got locked the f*ck up!'

Eric in L.A.

Is he missing his upper teeth??? I can see a few barely visible on the bottom. But I can only see gums on the top.

Cheryl A.

Dang!!

Mumra the Ever Living

Hey TMZ, don't be giving Lindsay Lohan any ideas.

BW

He looks like one big dummy.

Bitch please

Ewwww what a s*** bag. Whats up with that eye. Lol

Vernon P. Alarcon

foo is a criminal genius. who coulda guessed dat dis brillant scheme would end up failin? ahahahaha

verlinda

Now he knew better. I just can't understand with the hell is wrong with these Hollywood ppl

fedem

mark today is by far the poorest man in the world. a man with nothing, not even in jail has more than mark. he is in a hole so deep that makes him the poorest man in the world. your principles are burying mark. but poor is not bad according to god. poor is closest to god. now i was in a studio in 1980. my equipment was electronic. mark was on the street. all he had was his clothes, and some protection in his pocket. my new friend then, from virginia, i knew had a good office job at a plant. thats all the info i had back in 1980. today i am positive my new friend was not below me in rank, but above me with satellite technology coming from the truck of his car. a brand spanking new laptop in the year 1980. how do i know, did i see it? no, i did not, but i am thinking backwards. and today i know he is on top of this satellite camera with sophisticated programs aimed at my living arrangements here in louisiana. now remember mark, was on the street, i was in my studio, my friend had a satellite camera. so how hard would it be for him to link my practice session with john lennon, and also talk to mark chapman out front? not hard at all. in fact a real live thing. so john could have said to my friend at that time, "come meet me at such n such time, when you have a free weekend". and today there at least 2 other people on top of my friend richer than he is with a camera each. so this is the rank of poorest, mark to richest, someone with satellite surveillance equipment.

Badass2012

You do the crime, you pay the time. He will get his ass kicked in prison. He will not get much protection since he isn't an A-List/ B-List celebrity.

ABB

Come on Deebo, stealing fool's bikes in the hood' is something, but stealing mortgage money is unacceptable. And seriously, why didn't he use some of the stolen money to get dentures. Look at that all gum smile. :P

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments