Quincy Jones

SCREW IT

I'm Crushing Joe Francis

9/1/2012 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0831-wynn-quincy-jones-francis-getty
Quincy Jones
has had a change of heart -- he WILL  testify against "Girls Gone Wild" creator Joe Francis in a crazy lawsuit involving an alleged murder plot ... despite the fact that the judge gave him a pass.

TMZ broke the story ... Quincy was subpoenaed to testify in Steve Wynn's defamation lawsuit against Francis, in which the "GGW" creator has claimed Wynn threatened to kill him and have him buried in the desert over a debt Francis owed to Wynn's casino.

According to Francis, Quincy had seen an email from Wynn detailing the alleged murder plot -- so Wynn called on 79-year-old Quincy to testify in order to show Francis was lying.

Quincy claimed he was too sick to testify -- claiming he experienced heart palpitations and shortness of breath after getting served with a subpoena -- and the judge agreed.

But now Quincy has changed his mind -- we're told he WILL testify against Francis because he believes it's the right thing to do.

Sources tell us Quincy will tell the jury he NEVER saw any email from Steve Wynn about an alleged murder plot  -- and he wants to set the record straight in the name of justice.

He's expected to show up in court to testify next Tuesday or Wednesday.

update_bar
Francis tells TMZ, "Even if Quincy Jones has been forced by Steve Wynn and his cronies to testify and possibly lie for Wynn, which I still don't believe is the case, I am 100 percent confident that I will win this case."

Bitch please

Make up your mind already.

KittyKittyKitty

Yikes!

IKnowthismuch

Place him into the same category as Clint Eastwood, have you listened to him try to talk lately? Another rambling old guy.

BellaJ

Joe Frances disguists me. I hope he is exposed to the world as a liar if this turns out to be true!

Joybubble55

Get over it man...

devilgirl

I wish Wynn had hit s *** bag Francis in the back of the head with a shovel.

static

Yeah if I were plotting a murder I would be sure to run it my Q first if it was a musical.

janet

Wynn supposedly has mafia ties. So I'm sure Quincy got a little scared. I think Francis' aleegations hold some truth to them. You don't get to be where Wynn is in life without being dirty and corrupt. Let's get real here.So to Francis and Wynn no one really cares about this bs drama because I can't feel concerned about either one of you. You are both filthy rich guys who are no where relatable to most people.

BellaJ

The thing is, if Steve were going to kill Joe he wouldn't tell him about it in an email. If he truly wanted him dead it would be done already!

Phishie from Philly

Quincy changed his mind because he found a horse head in his bed. Wynn made him an offer he couldn't refuse.
Phishie from Philly

timid

What's up? Do all rich men in Las Vegas use the same plastic surgeon 'cause they all end up lookin' like Wayne Newton!

Duke Steele

This is the guy that had to be coaxed to leave the stage at the oscars a few years ago because he wouldn't stop rambling on and sounded like a f''n moron. Who would want him on the stand?

Pat

This is great news for those of us who can't stand Joe. I hope he lose's everything.

scoopie

Quincy is a legend; Joe Francis is a glorified pimp. Whose side do you think is truthful? (simple logic)

Celebrities Suck

the system keeps letting Joe Francis get away with his perverted way. He exposes vulnerable girls on his videos. I'm sure if those girls weren't drunk they would not agree. I believe it's peer pressure, I'm sure him and his crew use against the young girls to get them to take their clothes off. I bet the only pervert that buy these video are old pervert.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments