Seal

I Wish Heidi Wouldn't

'Fornicate with the Help'

9/1/2012 10:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0901_seal_video_2Seal opened up in a shocking way last night, accusing Heidi Klum of banging her bodyguard during their marriage and alleging that's why they broke up.

The singer says ... by "fornicating with the help," Heidi clearly shows she lacks class.

Klum has been seen with the bodyguard more frequently lately ... the two were spotted walking alone together in New York City just a few weeks back (see below).

Heidi separated from Seal in January and filed for divorce in April. As we first reported, Heidi's story is that she couldn't handle Seal's explosive temper. At the time they separated, we're told Seal was desperately trying to save the marriage.

Things change.

0901_heidi_klum_bodyguard_splash

ratneck

ck out blindgossip.com under "solved" "she's not around to raise her children" miss heidi klum!!!! sorry i cannot get the link to post, but she isnt the great momma she pretends to be!!!!

queen love

She is so charming...hell, I find myself falling for her and I'm not even gay.

Melinda

There are two sides to every story. . . Marriage these days is a joke.

Crimson Fart

"The help" made more money off your ex-wife than you will ever selling albums or tickets.And also she was spotted?Well it is her bodyguard of course they will be seen together in public..

Wash. Hts. Girl

His voice is too calm and his words are too measured. I know his type, control freaks. She left him because his thumb was on her all the time. Heidi seems like a sweet free-spirited woman, I don't think she was raised to be told what to do by a man. I guess she took it as long as she could. I'm on team Heidi...in fact, it's the same story as Tom and Katie Holmes, except the European version. Both these women are better off without their controlling husbands.

karlew

And she wishes you didn't have a face that would scare a snake. You can't always get what you want.

Mickey Kafka

She just got sick of looking at Seal's nasty wrecked face.

Celebrities Suck

I wonder if she'll have more kids with more different men? I am not judging her, but I think that women that have to many kids with different men says a lot about her.

Bellaca

I guess he doesn't really care about the kids. Now, he's tossing public insults.

♥TMZ but ...

at least she feels safe

Sandra

Seal is a freak and needs to shut up!! He obviously remains angry at Heidi for dumping him!!

mannequin

I think we all surmised the ho part. Fornicatin' with the hired help is never classy.

Joao

Seal, look in the mirror...
Now, look at that guy...
Now ask yourself, "Who would you rather?"

Mandy

I don't get some peoples way of thinking. A young girl cheats on her boyfriend and she's the evilest, most horrible cheating whore that ever lived. A grown women with children cheats on her husband and it's ok? O.o Angelina gets with a married man and it's ok b/c she's some sort of saint, but Leann Rymes does it and she's a horrible husband stealer. Lol wtf?

cocogirl

Seal is soooo much better off without Heidi. She is such a narcissistic, self-absorbed individual that I find her disgusting. He can do waaaay better. Does she ever stop looking in the mirror? She's been living a lie for years.