Michael Clarke Duncan

Planned To Wed

Omarosa in January

9/4/2012 7:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0903_MICHAEL-CLARKE-DUNCAN_omorosa_tmz_gettyMichael Clarke Duncan and Omarosa Manigault were secretly engaged and the wedding was set for this January, TMZ has learned.

Sources connected with the couple tell us, Michael and Omarosa kept the engagement a secret from the media ... only telling very close friends and family about the pending nuptials.

We're told the couple had just started planning for the wedding when Michael went into full cardiac arrest​ July 13 and was hospitalized until his death.

We're told Omarosa is just destroyed after waging a valiant fight to save Michael.  She had doctors flown in from all over the world but constantly worried if she was doing enough.

Michael died while still in the hospital Monday morning. He was 54.

Omarosa, who had just left town for an engagement before Michael's death, returned to L.A. last night ... and was sobbing uncontrollably at LAX.

Me

I guess I will have to spam too until that TMZ start to act...

Are TMZ people stupid and incompetent enough to still allow spammers to post their scams with full http links? Hmm? I would fire the website developer(s) on sight...
1/ disable html in comments
2/ filter out most of the recurring crap with a keyword blacklist
3/ add a 'report as spam' link to have the community deal with the rest.

christy

I loved this guy and his acting. That said why in the world was he with this attention wh**e. She is a horrible person and that makes me a little sad he was with her. I am sure she will milk this now.

Gretel

That's very sad. I'm not sure what type of famous person she is, or why people don't like her, but what an awful thing. I knew it was bad when he continued to be hospitalized. He seemed like a man of integrity among the rest of the Hollywood detritus. She fought for his life, so in some celestial way I suppose she is bound to him. May they both have peace.

entran aquí en cuanto me voy?

entran en mi casa en cuanto me voy?

amazinglybored

RIP. This is just really sad.

M

This poor man was duped by Omarosa... she's an evil gold digging hag who failed in getting the marriage certificate signed before he died. This "secret engagement" I PROMISE you was likely being shopped around for a reality show... Omarosa is all about the money... she will have only succeeded if she got him to change his will. Time will tell... and I'll bet she's got her next victim picked out.... TRUST!

gamepro

i hope these news story stop being reported let micheal rest in peace and pls dont go on for as long as you did for sage because all it does is hurt the family

anony

Every male who comes near this woman dies.

Phishie from Philly

Michael Clarke Duncan was a great actor and it sucks his life was cut to short. That's why I was shocked that he was dating Omarosa. I think she is talking about her suppose of wedding plans so she can try and go after his money. This story is just developing.
RIP Michael Clarke Duncan.
Phishie from Philly

kermit

This is just really sad :(

Tonya

How many celebs keep their wedding plans a secret, 90%. So that's not a big deal. To call Omarosa a whore and vile is sickening, she was a hard ass on TV, but that's not reality. Do you know her personally??? Did anyone see her on the Trinity Broadcasting Network, saying how she regretted being the 'bad girl" and how she's changed her life completely???

STFUP

Just the thought of marrying Omarosa is enough to give me a heart attack.
RIP MCD. You will be missed.

TheLady530

Now I guess it's back to being lonely,and devastated, this must suck to be her right now. Sorry about your loss sweety.....

Martha