2012 MTV VMAs

Good, Bad and the Ugly

9/6/2012 4:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0906_vma_launch_v4MTV is hosting an awards show to honor something called a "music video" ... something that hasn't been seen on MTV in years.

Still, the stars need an excuse to get together and wear crazy outfits ... and TMZ has the photos of all the insanity that went down outside the event.

Northerngirl41

Where, how and when do you ever see video's anymore? I was in high school when MTV came out and my girlfriends and I would wait and wait and wait for Duran Duran to come on. It use to be all videos all the time. Now Mtv is just reality shows. Yuk.

Chia

Overall, fail.

How about voting on the outfits?

taz

Fashion needs a major over hall. Half these people look so old an tired, and the clothes they pick aren't edgy they're dated. Come up with something new. And Miley, Pink does it WAY better.

I am Spartacus

Miley Cyrus is looking hideous these days. Worse than ever. How any guy can actually find her attractive is beyond me. Just because she has t**s & a vagina and is famous, doesn't make her hot. She's got no curves, a snaggletooth and an awful haircut.

..EW..

MTV is everything but music... they should seriously consider changing their name...

Chad

I felt sad last night. So many losers, skanks, and criminals. Then to see the alleged "nice people" bopping their heads to them like that makes them cool when really it shows they are just as bad, just makes me think you have to be an idiot 12 year old to like this utter garbage. I kept wanting the crowd to attack people when they went out there, that's how bad it was.

Cool Breeze

This is a nothing awards show where everyone acts like idiots.

onelove627

Taylor Twitt sucks.......

PJ

Did anyone notice Miley's pizza face? Zit mama!!! Bahahahahaha

some guy

Apparently being famous does nothing for your fashion sense. Did they all get their stuff from the same Salvation Army?

magica

Katy wins, by far. What a stunning beauty she is. I think I'm falling in love all over again!

cobrazombie

Should be RTV: Reality TeleVision. Since all they have are those junk manufactured shows full of fame whores.

lacat

I just figured out what is wrong with Miley Cyrus' look. Her eyebrows! They are way too fakey drawn on looking and don't match her skin tone. Kind of alienlike. Oh, and Pink called, she wants her look back!

King34

I'll take katey perry, Emma Watson, and Taylor swift in a foursome:)... Miley Cyrus used to be so cute and hot wtf happened to her

Lynda Jones-owings

Rihanna should never ware shout hair...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments