Mariah Carey

I Could Judge 'Idol' ...

BY MYSELF!

9/7/2012 6:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

090712_carey_splash_launchMariah Carey doesn't need no stinkin' co-judges on "American Idol" ... the diva tells TMZ she can do it all by her damn self!!!! And with multiple personalities, she's just the person to pull it off.

Carey spoke to photogs on both ends of the country yesterday -- first in NYC, where the paps asked about the tension between herself and Nicki Minaj.

Carey shot back, "What tension? There's no tension!" Suuuuure.

When she arrived to L.A. we asked Carey who she would like to join her on the judge's panel, since there are still 3 open chairs.

Mariah replied, "I'd answer that, but I'm not quite sure how."

When we suggested she judge the show by herself, Carey made it clear she LOVED that idea ... saying, "Naturally ... why not?"

Think about it ... She's going to make $18 mil. If she pulls a Sybil, producers could pay each personality a more reasonable $4.5 million, and everybody wins.

Rico Suavy

She can also go f--k herself, what a turd

Phishie from Philly

And you talk to yourself too.
Phishie from Philly

Phishie from Philly

You can't even take care of your baby yourself
Phishie from Philly

oink

Damn she has Big Head Ego syndrome,..

boricua4669

Oh Mariah, you're so full of s'hit, like always ! One thing is sure, the clash between you and Nicki Minaj is gonna be very entertaining ! Who's going to be the biggest bi-tch ? My money goes to NM ...

DewnFoo

Wow is she really that full of herself? Wow.

www.Privacy-Toolz.com

Lucy

No matter who they get, I think this will be the last year. People are so sick of this show. Of course Mariah would like to be alone--she's a diva.

DaveT

"What tension?". Exactly, there is no tension, just speculation and hype :D
Mariah isn't a rude diva, that's all gossip and slander by her jealous rivals in the biz.
Mariah's humble, down to earth and sweet, always was, that'll come through to viewers when she's judging.

Cheryl A.

You could because NO one is watching that crap. AND I predict ANOTHER scandalous event this year, like the ghost house, like the possible winner having throat problems or some other A.I. B.S.

Phishie from Philly

Mariah got her parenting skills from Boo Honey Boo
Phishie from Philly

YouDontSay

Why are you bashing her? She is talented, a great mom and shows pics of her babies without selling them to the media. I wish more people in the industry were like her.

Lori

I've watched, and enjoyed for the most part, AI from the beginning. However, I'm officially finished. I can't stand Mariah, with her breathy/baby voice and batting her eyelashes, (not to mention her tool of a husband) and the thought of Nicki Minaj actually telling someone they aren't good enough is downright laughable.

It's too bad, because I would like to see Keith Urban. I really wish someone would convince him to RUN from this sinking ship.

Jay W.

You arrogant little tart !

really! really?

GAG! Mariah has a beautiful voice and the crappiest attitude in the entertainment business to go with it. Have you seen her on HSN?

Lee

The swan song of AI is being sung by the self proclaimed diva of the talentless.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments