Chris Brown

Did He Tattoo

Rihanna On His Neck?

9/11/2012 5:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0910_chris_brown_tattoo_getty
Chris Brown insists his brand new neck tattoo is NOT a bizarre homage to Rihanna -- but if you look closely, the resemblance is uncanny.

The last photo we've seen of Chris without the tat is dated August 30th and the above photo was taken on September 1st, so CB got the ink job at some point between those two dates ... nearly a week before Rihanna kissed him at the MTV VMAs.

Sources really close to Chris tell us any similarities the tat has with Rihanna's face are purely coincidental -- "It's a random woman."

0910_tattoo_rihanna_sub_getty2
But we still gotta ask ...

Mudman

That's one UGLY girl without makeup. Then again every girl is ugly without it,.

Mayu

Can I just say my 3 year old nephew can draw better than that. Worst tattoo ever.

Dick Weed !

hello

alex

...it's unattractive

DaveT

Who wants a tattoo of Rihanna the Abuser?

jim

The Tattoo does look like Rihanna right after Chris beat her. Just saying

Pimpcessa

Personally I think they are back together. I think Karruche is a beard for him. Mostly because public opinion is still so negative about them getting back together. And I think her interview with Oprah was just testing the waters to guage public opinion about them getting back together these days. They both make tons of money, and can't afford to have the public mad at them this early on in their careers. Especially since they both have grown accustomed to a very expensive lifestyle. They're gonna have to pump out music for years to come, to maintain that lifestyle for the rest of their lives.....

Cinner

We all know they're still together...but really, its none of anyone's business.

Pimpcessa

RiRi needs to have a chit chat with Tina Turner.

Pimpcessa

Not sure how I would feel about kissing my lovers neck with a womans lips on it. I would feel like I was kissing some bitch, and I just do go for that. And if that really is supposed to be her, you can bet Karruche is a beard for them, and they are back together. One of these days we'll hear about RiRi's autobiography, stating that Karruche lived with them just so they could pull off the beard game, and RiRi used to sneak out in a laundry truck every morning, haha...

jb

1 POS + 1 POS = 2POS

Laura

Why does TMZ keep writing about these two? They aren't interesting.

I ain't even mad.

That **** don't even look like her !

boner

Now that is the definition of a complete jack a$$ that needs more jail time for life.

Kali

That's a face with a black eye and messed up lip. Does Chris go around beating up OTHER andom women in addition to Rhianna? I am embarrassed for Rihanna on several levels but a man getting a tattoo of her busted face, and her approving, is way beyond madness. Rihanna's "Christian" parent's are going to face God's wrath for condoning her relationship with this nutjob. He's going to end up killing her. She needs an intervention.