Al Roker

The Babbling Audio You

Weren't Supposed to Hear

9/12/2012 3:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0912-al-roker-primary-video
Al Roker
seems to be a happy camper on the "Today" show ... despite the alleged tension between himself and Matt Lauer ... and the proof lies in an audio clip the public wasn't supposed to hear.

Roker was doing his usual weather thing this morning ... when he tossed to the local anchors for the local weather report. For some reason, WNBC in New York didn't cut away from the "Today" feed ... and continued to air footage that Al, Matt and the rest of the unsuspecting gang didn't think was being broadcasted.

During the rare behind-the-scenes moment, Al was pretty funny ... happily babbling to himself while Matt and Natalie Morales had a friendly exchange over how to pronounce the name of Amanda Knox's former boyfriend.

Al chimed in during the debate ... with a song. It's pretty funny ...check it out.

obama'saracist

nbc aired kriss jenners boob job story during the moment the towers came down all other stations took a moment of silence nbc talked about kardshian fake tits

dude

stretching it just a bit

timmons

TMZ: Please make your "writers" take an English refresher course.

janet

Matt Lauer is having alot of bad hair days.

sue

Didn't Al pull his 13 seconds and funny face on live TV AFTER Savannah and Matt did a quick embrace???????? Did anyone else see this???

Kabala

That is so funny the way he's all goofy and suddenly ultra-serious saying "That's your weather....

sgm

I have always loved Al. I don't watch The Today now due to the whole Matt/Ann fiasco.

Terry

Al is the best. I <3 him!!!! He has his friends back!!! Thats rare in showbiz!!!

David

Why should we care what this creep is saying. He's a nobody and wouldn't be doing his thing if society didn't have EEO getting jobs for people like him that have no talent.

Meggie24

Love Al - he's the kind of guy you'd want as a neighbour.

KnuckleDragger

Weathermen seem to be happier about their news. It also seems like Al's starting to sink into that couch a little deeper lately. It creeps up on ya', Al...one extra chicken leg at a time.

Gary

This is KMZ doing damage control for his buddies at NBC....E channel, Ryan Seacrest, NBC, , Harvey....all connected at the hips..too bad....people are going to start boycotting KMZ also...so long Harvey and Mike.

LaDonna Kendall

In the last 3 weeks they have done that many times,not cut away to affiliates and you hear Al going over copy or talking to others around him. Recording ammo if needed?

stcheryl

lol i just wait every morning to see how Al's dogging them!

gina

I am an African American woman, who had a mother that marched with Martin Luther King; his fight was for jobs and civil rights. I watch the African Americans on this show and think "My mother must be turning in her grave"!!! Your show really don't have anything nice to say about Blacks, and you were rude about Mr. Obama, but the African Americans are the worse. This is my opinion and I had to stop watching the show. I tried because I saw the show becoming diverse. I'm good, I'd rather watch the Big Bang Theory.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments