Heidi Klum

Yes, I'm Banging the Bodyguard

9/12/2012 12:53 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

091212_heidi_klum_katie_launch
Heidi Klum
just admitted on national television ... she's getting it on with her bodyguard -- but the supermodel insisted she never cheated on Seal.

Heidi just opened up on Katie Couric's talk show, claiming she "never looked at another man" while she was with Seal -- despite Seal's accusations she boned the family bodyguard behind his back while they were married.

Heidi said she's known the bodyguard for 4 years and, over that time, they've become very close. Heidi said they are now "seeing" each other.

She added, "I don't know if I can call it [a relationship]. It just started. I don't know."

joe gillis

well there would have to be a limit to how long anyone could go on blowing seal

Jessie

Of course she's getting it on with the body guard,sex is natural why not,although she could be making it up but so what,why does she have to explain herself,she has to function as a human being on a day to day basis,sex is therapy,

STFUP

"claiming she "never looked at another man" while she was with Seal -- despite Seal's accusations she boned the family bodyguard behind his back while they were married."
Uh.... They're STILL married! Their divorce is far from final. So Seal was 100% correct.

Melody

Seal was right all along, she was sleeping with the bodyguard! She lied her butt off and made seal seem like a jealous, uncontroling jerk! Now who's the real jerk Heidi?

audiofish

she cheated, you can see it in her face.

billybob

Die Heidi is sowas von scheiße dämlich...

KingLM

Not surprised. And like I believe her. She has been cheating behind Seal's back the whole time and he didn't even know....

Jeremy

This bitch is stupid. It's like saying "I was close with your friend for 4 years, but never looked at him" now that we're done I'm gonna go mess with him instead...No one finds anything wrong with that? lol

ebony

So is Seal scarred for life?!!!! Ba-da-boom!

jay

wow seal is one of the ugliest people in the world good for her to get away from him.

Lu

Why is it regardless of gender the person with all the money does all the cheating?

pak1

Thank god she moved on seal is one UGLY MUTHA*UCKA!

paigehop

I believe the now old-looking-VS-hag was screwing the help while she was married to Seal. Just another Hollywood whore! Ick!!! Oh, and a liar.

paigehop

I saw her for the first time last night on Project Runway and she is lookin rough! Road hard and put up wet, I say! Yuck! Further, she's a freakin bore.

Babyface

They need to shut up about this so wut if she is datting her fricen biddy guard it's life u can fall in love with your dishwasher guy