Levi

Showing Off

His Tiny Johnston

9/13/2012 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0912-levi-johnston-Sunny-Brezzy-tmz
Levi Johnston
's newborn daughter is already an expert napper -- at least judging by the hospital photos snapped after the girl was born yesterday ... and TMZ has the pics.

Levi and his girlfriend Sunny Oglesby looked like a big, happy, unmarried family at Matsu Regional Hospital in Wasilla, Alaska -- smiling and posing with their new baby Breeze Beretta moments after the parturition.

As we first reported, Breeze was born yesterday morning at 6 pounds 15 ounces.

She's Levi's second child -- after his 3-year-old son Tripp, whom he fathered with Bristol Palin.

0910_whose_daddy_footer_v2

Lucky_130

I guess those girls in Alaska will bang just about anybody. Maybe I ought to take my next vacation there.

DaveT

Cute baby, happy parents, awesome name....Breeze, congrats

myopinion

That is a pretty baby! most newborns aren't cute!

JDUB

I know it doesn't take much to be in the public eye these days, but this guy is kind of a stretch, not sure what he's contributed to society.

Mike44090

I don't understand why @DaxHolt felt a need to tweet this story out and call someones child "illegitimate" considering he is a new father himself. If people have a problem with Levi then insult him, don't take it out on a newborn child. Dax is an ass.

David

Who is this person? Why is everyone a celebrity? And why are these ugly people breeding?

lel410

Slow news day TMZ? Haven't heard anyone spout the least little bit of interest in this s***-sucking-pond-dweller, so why must we be assaulted with photos and stories of him?

Ron

I think Levi is incredible! He gets them young hot girls! Definitely my role model! I guess Levi and I have the same goal in life, get as many young girls pregnant as possible. He's got it going on, must be pretty well hung!

chuck

can't see his little johnson

bart

Looks like it is time for Levi to find another woman to knock up. Has this guy ever worked.

Chris

how disgusting. and, TMZ, how is a picture of three people showing a "big" family? about as small as it gets

Babyface

The baby is adrible it's face looks so smooth

judge judy

He's a baby daddy again already? He certainly is a slow learner.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3