Miley Cyrus Fight

Surveillance Video

Clears Singer

9/17/2012 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0914-miley-cyrus-liam-hemsworth-tmzMiley Cyrus did not commit a criminal battery at Beacher's Madhouse theater in Hollywood last weekend ... and the surveillance video proves it ... TMZ has learned.

Our sources say the video has been turned over to cops, but the investigation continues. In fact, our law enforcement sources tell us ... police have interviewed both Miley and her fiance, Liam Hemsworth, about the incident last Saturday night -- when Miley allegedly punched another clubgoer in the face.

As we reported, the alleged victim filed a police report early Sunday morning, claiming Miley socked him while trying to break up a fight between Liam and him.

Sources tell us, Miley and Liam were interviewed separately ... and both told detectives the fight started after the other guy repeatedly bumped into Liam's chair ... but both insisted Miley never punched him.

Our sources say it's "almost certain" no charges will be filed against Miley.

Jordan

It took a video to clear her, The guy wanted money and thought Miley would be an easy target. I think i would rather be broke than file a report that Miley cyrus beat me up.

News Flash

First, they need to figure out if she's a man or woman.

News Flash

Call th👍😍

News Flash

Call the law! I think she swallowed Hanna Montana!

ithoughtitwasgum

i wouldnt be suprised if she was fighting now that she looks like a nasty butch DYKE..x

Zombie Whitney Houston

I bet the guy that kept bumping into his chair and claimed Miley hit him is a drama queen gay. Sounds like something a gay trying to get some attention and money would do. Hopefully the gay is charged with filing a false police report and subsequently beat unmercifully.

File charges against this "victim" for "Filing A False Police Report."
`
Shakedown !!

who-me

Hey y'all I can open beer bottles with my chipmunk cheeks

Beauty

She has no neck and his eyes are set too close together to see it.

Phishie from Philly

Nobody's perfect, nobody's perfect ey, ey
But you're perfect for me
Nobody's perfect, nobody's perfect ey,
But you're perfect for me
Phishie from Philly

oink

She is just a skank that posed half nude with her Dad. no class

slunkiinettos

pluffy no? tuffE?s

slunkiinettos

plink mileys&slime wild should sellt blig timez

janet

She's just looking for attention. She has a ton of money from the disney show. She hasn't done squat since. Her concerts bombed. Without all the disney hype and promos she can't do it on her own. It shows.

Cyrus can't get past the 8-14 year olds. So she boasts and brags about how much money she has and does stupid stuff for attention. She is no Taylor Swift. Hey lighten up on the tatoos.

marygreen233

Loving you. ***Meetwealthy.com*** is a great place to meet rich people.I am a hot girl and I wish I could find my Mr.Right here.If you are the one just meet me at meetwealthy.com.Waiting!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments