Mitt Romney

Gene Hackman Should

Play MY WIFE in Movie

9/18/2012 8:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

091812_romney_live

Gene Hackman would make a lovely Ann Romney in a Hollywood movie about her life ... this according to Mitt Romney.

The Republican nominee and his wife appeared on "Live! with Kelly and Michael" this morning ... and endured a Rapid Fire line of questions ... one of which was, "Who would you pick to play each other in the movie?"

Mitt replied, "For me, my favorite actor is Gene Hackman ... so I'd like Gene Hackman."

Kelly Ripa quickly shot back, "You want Gene Hackman to play YOUR WIFE!?"

Mitt laughed ... and joked, "What was that movie he was in? The Birdcage?"

Don't worry, Mitt eventually corrected himself ... and picked a more appropriate star.

0918_subasset_anne_romney_gene3

EastCoastChopper

Those Mormons are freaky like that!

ChloeMarie

It's clearly all about Mitt...

Jack

In a country of 300+ million this is the best we can do?

ohreally

Bush v2.5

TheTruthIs

Misleading headline. How about a little respect for our next president. It will be GREAT to have a competent leader back in the White House: private sector jobs; lower energy costs; policies that work and result in real economic growth, and; last but certainly not least: strong support for Israel.

Kevin

I'm MORE concerned about How "Readily" he's ready to go to WAR.
His son's won't see a day in combat, but YOURS are okay....to Die on some god forsaken battlefield in some God Forsaken country....
But yet, people would vote for the DEVIL himself; as long as it gets that "BLACK MAN" ( and his family..) out of that "WHITE HOUSE"....
OBAMA2012 - For the Love of God....and Peace.

captn moonlight

I this guy wasn't running for President of the United States, I would vote him in a second, the sh!t that comes out hs mouth is hysterical!!! Unfortunately for Mitt I don't want a comedian (whether he is trying to be funny or not, and for the I don't think he is trying) in the White House!

malia

Yeah his wife is a dead ringer for Gene Hackman after looking at that pic of her. A little bit of makeup on him and MAYBE...LOL

Phishie from Philly

Jim Carrey can play mitt and Lindsay Lohan can play mitts wife. There we go, a million dollar movie right there.
Phishie from Philly

dierdre

I truly cannot stomach Mitt Romney. Especially when he bats his eyes when speaking, and trying to act all sincere. Talk about a phoney>>>>>>YUKKKKKKK

Phishie from Philly

Michael Strangeman is still laughing as we speak.
Phishie from Philly

stu

Roseanne Barr

Delaware D

47%

Maverick

Never gonna happen.

Romney lost this race last week. And then sealed his fate with these awful video tapes.

A true Gordon Gecko meets Thurston Howell.

del

I read that a couple of times to see the error....
OH.....ok.
Obviously, he was talking about the actor for himself, big freaking deal.

Hackman would be good. Birdcage was a nice comeback.

I don't know, Jane Fonda as Nancy Reagan....that sure is a great fit. We know JayZ and Beyonce would be Barry and Shelly Obama. Mrs. Romney, I'd say Meg Ryan or Jean Smart....Mitt would be that guy from Mad Men or Hackman or Hugh Jackman.

TMZ....what? It's been 5 minutes, where is the story on Ryan's abs, Yankee stadium bathroom trysts watched by weirdos, reality tv stars no one really cares about, and Ryan Lochte in a speedo....

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments