Adrienne Maloof

Granted Restraining Order

Against Dr. Paul Nassif

9/20/2012 12:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0920-adrienne-maloof-paul-nassif-tmzAdrienne Maloof's estranged husband, Dr. Paul Nassif, has been ordered by the court to stay away from Adrienne and their three children ... TMZ has learned.

TMZ obtained a copy of the the temporary restraining order -- granted yesterday -- which requires Nassif to stay at least 100 yards away from Adrienne and their boys.

The order also states Nassif must stay away from Adrienne's home and the children's school.

Adrienne's TRO request was granted by the same judge who gave Adrienne temporary custody of their children yesterday.

As TMZ first reported ... Adrienne accused Paul of spanking and choking the children in her request for temporary custody.

A hearing is scheduled for October 9th to decide whether the TRO and custody orders will be made permanent.

0907_adrienne_paul_split_footer

kitnplayn

Clearly, there is absolute proof that he has been abusive, because there is no way in hell that a judge would take visitation away from any father, if there was even the slightest chance that he is innocent, because to do so could set the government up for a major financial damage award.

static

This kind of thing happens to guys every day she'll accuse him of being everything except a child of God before it's over, at this stage it's not about what you can prove it's what you can lie about and get away with.

Awesome

Love is blind. You can know something is going

Awesome

WTF! TMZ your web site is stupid! Wouldn't let me post until I "logged in for the umpteenth time then posted half of what I said... /sigh.... Anyways, love is blind. You can know something is going on but look over it when your in love with someone. Then, when the sh!t hits the fan you let the truth out. She will end up in trouble when it all comes out she's known for years he's been abusive to the kids. Both of their days are coming.

backfire

Sounds hideously cruel to me ...how can Paul be a raging maniac that is dangerous to his children? Well, its difficult to believe but I don't live there.

backfire

EnoughofLindsay

This woman is seriously pathetic. I have seen this %^&* so much over the years by women just like her. She is evil, pure evil. It's all about winning and destroying Paul. He wants him ruined so she can win. Well, it is the kids that are going to lose while she "wins" but she could care less because she is so f-ing self absorbed. I hope BravoTV kicks her butt to the curb because I will no longer watch that channel as long as they would put her butt on a show and support her lying ass. I will never understand how a person could love someone enough to marry them and have their children and then become so bitter and evil to want to destroy their children's father just so that their pathetic ego can look good in Hollyweird. I think all that Botox has gone to this psycho's head.

5Louie

Wow she wins hands down she has more money than him & he's filthy rich but not Maloof money .

Rebecca

What makes this whole case disgusting? Until she filed for divorce she ALLOWED her HUBBY to brutalize the children like that????? She's garbage!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2