Fiona Apple

ARRESTED

for Hash in Texas

9/20/2012 9:23 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Fiona Apple mug shot
All she needs is a good defense ...

Fiona Apple was arrested at a border stop in Texas yesterday ... after authorities claim they found hashish on the "Criminal" singer's tour bus ... TMZ has learned.

It all went down in Sierra Blanca, TX -- where stars like Willie Nelson, Snoop Dogg and Armie Hammer have all been arrested for drugs in the past.

But apparently, Apple didn't learn from their mistakes ... and when her bus was stopped for inspection, cops turned up the hash -- a strong form of cannabis.

Cops say Apple was also in possession of a small amount of weed.

The 35-year-old singer was arrested for possession and is currently being held at Hudspeth County Jail.

Story developing ...

0807-whatcha-smokin-footer-1

mike stu

Gestapo got em another one.

bcantrell

maybe fiona could help NORML & cancer patients world wide?

spokenword

The war on drugs will never be won. Start feeding the hungry with all that money.

DAN MCAFEE

nasty

danb222

Dumb ass !

Yup

Way to go, dumbass...

kitnplayn

THE BEST MAN FOR ANY JOB....IS A WO-MAN. WAY TO GET THE JOB DONE, GIRL.

kitnplayn

A vote for Matt Rumney is a vote for keeping pot laws in the dark ages, which keeps gangs relevant and active as long as they have a product. At least Obama is a progressive man, and open to suggestions by citizens of the country. If you think Matt is a dick now, just imagine what a dickwad he would become the minute he became annointed with the power.

Did you notice how I pulled the big switcheroo on Matt's name? That's because I know how much he/she likes to play switcheroo (yes I said he/she, because I have never peeked into his underwear, and I can't trust a word he says). I also hope to irritate the fickle Republican voters with his name, so they will become annoyed and change their vote. GObama!

Sign Me........I've got a crush on OBama!

(his politics, I mean. I ain't no monica lewinski, and he ain't no horndog.)

A vote for Matt Rumney is a like a vote for (snicker) George Dubya Bushwacker.

Mirg

oh gee those brave officers, sure must have been scary searching a celebrity's tour bus, i hope they had bullet proof vests and helicopters overhead, sure would be a shame if one of them stubbed a toe or something... (meanwhile 63 illegal immigrants slipped across the border,47 of them with criminal histories such as murder)

roll3567

I dont understand Why don't they avoid this pace? I'd sooner dive a 100 miles out of my way.

LiLo's boy toy

Hash, I remember Hash. Used to eat it wit eggs

Timothy

Why is Lily smoking with both hands? --and why does her left arm look awkwardly placed? Is this PhotoShopped?

chicoeastunitmug

she's been featuring the heoin chic look since criminal and i must say me likey!! Fiona Apple can do no wrong as far as the mug is conserned and she'll get through this she's an extraordinary machine!

ana muller

She's one of the most amazing human beings alive. She should be able to smoke pot whenever she wants.

scott

To those misinformed posters, hash is to weed as orange juice concentrate is to oranges. Smoking hash is healthier as long as it is not cut with any filler. Hash will not make you look like this chick.

Shes propably anorexic or belemic, and even anemic from binge drinking and lack of sleep.