Lindsay Lohan

I Call Shotgun!

9/22/2012 11:53 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0922-lindsay-lohan-x17Lindsay Lohan did herself -- and everyone in the Tri-State area -- a favor last night by not driving ... instead hopping in the passenger seat of an SUV as someone else drove around the streets of New York.

And all was safe in Gotham.

Grandma Cracker

Maybe Ali is looking to get on the talk show circuit with her mother to bash Milo and remind everybody that Ali is a super model with a million dollar contract.

Nikki

Night all, hope I made you giggle. It looked like you could use a laugh. Sweet Deams to all

Vorlon

AGENT STUPID
I was very active actually in telling her sister where the body might be found because they were having difficulty finding her

So I watched the 48 Hours story on this and at no point did the say they were having trouble finding her and needed the help of an anonymous tipster to help locate.
So I have a question for ya Munchie- how did YOU know she was in the Hotel's garbage pit?
You announced to the world that you pointed the cops there and an inquiring mind would want to know how a delusional Wal-Mart greeter in LA would have that information.
Strangely enough there was also no mention of the kids (according to you) odd parentage.
For someone who loves to brag about his life I'm sure you will be more than happy to explain chapter and verse how the Mexican Police needed your help (but oddly never called you as a witness in the 7 month and counting trial.)

Vorlon

Anybody think Courageous cat will come out from hiding under the bed to explain how he was so vital to this police investigation?)
Didn't think so.
Lying, POS, coward.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

If its not BEGGING for attention, what is the point of I KNOW SOMETHING YOU DON'T KNOW and then not saying what it is? I'm gonna play RC here and say, "YOU'RE JOKING, WHATS UP WITH THAT, THE ENABLERS ARE KIDDING, RIGHT, TELL ME WHY, etc." GAH, I fvckin HATE that!

Vorlon

I was busy yesterday and didn't have a chance to check KTLA- where did they take the Shuttle? I know it's going to end up at Exposition Park eventually but where is it now?

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

REALLY , I'm the ONLY one with hate 'checks'? BRING IT ON! LOSER!

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

GC, mail Angel!

Grandma Cracker

Maddy, did the shuttle land at Edwards? I remember in the early days it would often land at Edwards if the weather was bad in Florida. I love the sonic boom. Loved watching the skies in San Berdu County. Used to see stealth bombers before the government admitted we had them.

Mumra the Ever Living

Getting ready to hit it for the night - thought I'd share this before I go from about two hours ago:
Lindsay Lohan ‏@lindsaylohanBFF
A waitress just hit me - punched me for no reason
And it starts again.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

KISSY KISSY, BEBIES!

Grandma Cracker

Hummmm, looking at the above picture makes me think that life with Domingo just may be a little too boring for Princess Poop.......it is going to be a long cold winter in NYC playing mommy to two toddlers and going to hoity toity openings at museums. Far cry from the Chateau.

Truth

Lots of time on her hands. No acting jobs?

Piper

Ugh...she is such a trashy skanky thing.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Sez, is it TIME AGAIN? After my 'WARM' reception on the last page, I need one!