Lindsay Lohan

I'm Suing the Dude

Who Said I Was Wasted

9/23/2012 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0922-tmz-lindsay-lohanLinsday Lohan may be a really bad driver, but she was not a really bad drunk driver this week ... so she's going to sue the guy who accused her of DWB -- Driving While Blotto.

You'll recall.... Jose Rodriguez claims Lindsay struck him while she was driving a Porsche this week in NYC.  Rodriguez gave an interview to a reporter and claimed Lindsay was slurring and "smelled like alcohol real bad" at the time of the incident.

The cops and others say Lindsay had not been drinking and alcohol was not a factor in the alleged incident.

We're told Lindsay believes she could lose work if people think she's off the wagon, so she's planning on suing Rodriguez for defamation.

Lindsay is saying, "I'm tired of people lying just to score a quick paycheck."

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Now we know where Blohans 'pink bag' is, it appears Amanda Bynes pinched it.

I am Spartacus

We're tired of YOU!

Buddy The Elf

He meant to say WASTE OF OXYGEN, which you definitely are.

Vinsetta

I was thinking, in retrospect, how much more of a joke is it even now that she was at the White House correspondence dinner? I mean she's a bigger joke now only a few short months later. That's when she kept getting up for a smoke and ended up having a nervous breakdown in the bathroom, having her people shut it mind you for others, because the poor thing couldn't deal with a crowd like that.

ilovegossip

I was thinking...when do the enablers get tired of making excuses, or do they not? Do they just sit there every day and think of an excuse for why she did what she did. The excuses for her bad acting on SNL (they kept changing the script on her). The excuses for her accidents (the truck driver cut her off, the guy jumped in front of her car). The excuses for her taking the necklace (she thought it was a loan)...etc, etc, etc. It must get tiring thinking up these things!

Vinsetta

One event she's not at tonight, and never will be especially by 30 is the Emmy awards. Kimmel is hosting. He's the one that got off a couple of zingers at her expense at the correspondence dinner.

LLsez

Dina Lohan ‏@dinalohan
Aliana I am so excited to see you and hug you in just a few day !!!!!!!!! Love you more than words my angel xo 9 hours ago
____________________________________
Pity us poor New Yorkers...the Tinker-Grifter-Flittin' Lohans are descending on us like locusts....FFS!!!!!

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

I see RC is STILL on the tmz Blohan Poll trying to change the results in his favor . . . lol

Vinsetta

Wow Lindsay, lots of A listers at the Emmy's. Where are you? Holed up in a hotel in New York and threatening a lawsuit.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

I'm watching the Emmy Red Carpet and I don't see that AWARD WINNING (Razzies) 'actress' Blohan. On a serious note, Julianne Moore looks younger at 51, gonna be 52 in a couple of months, than Blohan looks at HALF her age. OY!

LLsez

LOL----Emmys here showed the horrific Liz&Dick trailer as an ad and Twitter is cracking up over it:
________________________________________

"That commercial is the last time Lindsay Lohan's 'Liz & Dick' will be associated with The #Emmys"

Justsay Nohan

*IF* she can prove that she wasn't intoxicated, she just might have a very good defamation case against him. A false allegation of that sort could EASILY cost her work at this stage given her history.

Of course, that doesn't mean I believe her.

help this young woman

I saw that Liz and Dick trailer was shown as ad during the Emmy show.
>The police report says that she was not intoxicated or "reeking of alcohol" The detective report says the same thing. The man should be sued for defamation.

ketjo

<--------------Honestly I am clean and sobber Officer....don't you believe me !!!! Lindsay 's newest mug shot...LOL

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

OMG Sez, I just saw the commercial for Liz & Dick on TV and its even WORSE than on the computer. I didn't think it possible. OY VEY!