Kanye West

I Don't Have a Sex Tape

I HAVE TWO!!!

9/24/2012 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0831-kanye-west-tmz
Kanye West
 is a sex tape master -- TMZ has learned, the rapper filmed himself doing the deed MORE than once in recent years ... and TWO tapes are currently being shopped to the highest bidder.

The reports are true ... a Kanye sex tape featuring a young woman in a hotel room is making the rounds -- but what you haven't heard ... there's a second tape and the 2 are nearly identical.

Both tapes are impressively long -- the first is roughly twenty minutes ... and the second is more than FORTY. And we're talking constant action. Seriously, the guy takes no breaks. It's incredible. Almost Sting-like.

We're told the tapes were both shot several years ago with exes.

The tapes are currently being shopped to media outlets by a third party.

Sources close to Kanye tell us the rapper has no idea how the videos were lifted from his computer -- but if anyone releases the footage ... we're told Kanye plans to go after the culprits with a legal vengeance.

Kanye's current GF Kim Kardashian rose to fame after her sex tape was released. And now, her boyfriend has steamy sex tapes of his own. So we gotta ask ...

Joan K

Oh wow, stop the presses, this idiot has not one but two sex tapes that were somehow leaked. This moron with his fat azz girlfriend most likely leaked them, anything to get their names in print. Lordy I wish they would all drop off of the face of the earth, never to be seen or heard of again.

TMP

Some people need an edit button, a chastity belt and no access to recording equipment. Also, TMZ needs to start adding a "NEITHER" or an "I DON'T GIVE A CRAP" choice to their surveys.

DamnKimIsThatPOO?

TMZ, there is an option you forgot to add... 3) NONE, EVEN IF GOD TOLD ME TO.

Faye

What a pig.

Meanie

Yeah, right, ... I really want to watch this hood rat screw. Vomit.

Lori

I just threw up in my mouth a little. I am completely disgusted by the thought of him having sex at all, let alone on tape for others to watch.

edolphs

3rd choice, NEITHER!

Phishie from Philly

Now did Kanye get Humphrise Herpies before or after he ment KK?
Phishie from Philly

Meanie

Another reason why I wish Taylor Swift had given this fuquer a swift kick in the balls. What a douche bag.

Diego

When did self-respect become a bad thing? I weep for the future of humanity.

Freddy

I've always found it amusing to see Harvey and the boys at TMZ turn into 12 year old boys anytime some celebrity sex tape is making the rounds. Obviously he wants the tapes released claiming they were "lifted" from his computer. I wonder who could get their hands on it. *Cough Kris Jenner Cough*.

Eudie

TMZ may I suggest that you add a button on these "Who'd you rather?" deals that says "The thought of watching/doing either one of them makes me want to puke?" Just sayin.....

woodin

that's something to be proud of and self promote in the headlines......you can take the guy out of the ghetto but ya can't take the ghetto out the person.....

Cat

The guy is ugly and if he thinks Kim's tape was hot, then he must be just as bad a performer as she was in hers... Why can't these two idiots just go away.

Soamazing

TMZ cut KK's picture out of a story?! Say what?! Things are looking up.