Lindsay Lohan

Rushed to Hospital

With Lung Infection

9/24/2012 1:43 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0924_lindsay_lohan_tmz
Lindsay Lohan was rushed to the emergency room in NYC last night ... and sources connected to the actress tell us she's suffering from a bad lung infection.

Lindsay has been telling friends she's been dealing with a bad case of "walking pneumonia" for the last couple weeks -- and last night, we're told things got so bad she had to go to the hospital.

We're told Lindsay was taken to Mt. Sinai, where she received medication for the infection -- including antibiotics -- and was discharged shortly after.

Lindsay's currently resting back in her hotel room.

~♥~

I honestly don't think this girl will be around long. She is just too messed up and she keeps screwing up. I don't wish anything bad on her. She just seem to be a lost soul.

Tom Jones

I don't remember getting a "lung infection" when I used to smoke crack...

Pony Princess

I think they must have gotten it backwards. LL went to the hospital to score some drugs and the hospital gave everyone there some antibiotics as protection. Of course LL's people are going to put it down to something horrid, like a lung infection or asthma. Trouble is, her "people" are not all on the same page, so you get different stories.

And no one there moved any cones for her.

Firefly

I go away for a little while and I see that it is Lindsay's turn up at bat. Amanda moves to NYC and now Lindsay has to one up her by having a medical emergency.
Not really, she is just covering all bases since she tried to get out of work a few days back saying she had "walking pneumonia". This way she can say see I told you I had it. Now will you believe me when I say I'm sick, (when in reality I'm just hung over and wasted.)But here's the thing, IF she really had walking pneumonia she wouldn't have walked out of that hospital with some medicine, she would have been put in there for a few days if she had it as long as she said she did. Once a liar always a liar. Even if it were true I still wouldn't believe her.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Mail call GC!

China Blue

Maybe it's the 3000 cigarettes she smokes very day.

ted

Watch those ciggies HoHan.

barney

Lindsay lay off the Drugs and Smokes and you won't being spending time at the Hospital.Then again that would take intelligence which we all know you are lacking.
Anytime you want to play Doctor/patient I am Available to play the Doctor and give you a Full Physical Exam.

tori

Keep smoking Lindsay,you missed a lung!

DJ Tatters

I have walking pneumonia right now. I feel her pain. 1 hospital trip and 3 doctor's visits within 3 weeks!

stargazer

There has been no proof that she has walking pneumonia, that's why she had to show up and do Scary Movie. Furthermore, if she had walking pneumonia, she wouldn't be seen out partying night after night. Lung infections can be caused by numerous things, including cocaine abuse and smoking, those are more than likely the things that caused what she has.

tellmeaboutit

Golly, I hope her illness doesn't make her voice all raspy, like a rusty screen door...oh wait.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

WHERE the eff are HELLp, RC, Nicole, Smitty, or RW?

Kenneth34

That's bs the women is a crack head the best thing for America and the world is to die I hate this bitch

Jay W.

She needs to make sure she uses "Choreboy" brillo. Other brands f..k your lungs up.