Bam Margera

I Think My Naked Stalker

Gave Me Herpes

9/25/2012 5:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0925_bam_tony_screenrabBam Margera is convinced the naked chick who broke into his house and masturbated on his floor ... might have left a little gift behind as well -- HERPES.

Bam and his friend Tony Hawk posted a video on YouTube ... where Bam tells Tony everything that went down the night his alleged stalker was arrested two weeks ago -- including the part where she pleasured herself in front of him.

But then the "Jackass" star drops a bombshell -- he says he woke up the day after she busted in with a giant sore on his bottom lip.

092512_margeraIn other words, he thinks she might have given him the herp when she kissed him -- or, Bam admits it could be the stress of the whole mess.

What You Really Want To See

Bam is Herpes. You can't give herpes, herpes.

just because

OR it was that one brunette chick who you were married to for how any years? the same chick that was at your side when ryan dunn died...the same chick who was on the bam margera catsle show on mtv.....or one of the pennsylvania sluts you banged during that time period....keep it real

just because

i thought a bum got spit in my eye once working retail....because dude has eye herpes and was talking like daffy duck on purpose just to be disrespectful by spitting in my fACE

just because

or working retail and having to take a **** at work on the same toilet that these peasants use LOL

Vallynn

O.K. this is got to be one of the most F@cked up celebrity stories i"ve heard in a long time. Or it might be the worst story ever. I think it's hilarious, but I'm also completely repulsed as well. It sounds like bam enjoyed his stalker experience until he woke up the next morning to realize what really happened. Karma"s a b@tch...

Diamond Goddess!

Bam just couldn't tell THAT sore apart from all the other sores he ALREADY had!
lol

Tracy Brogdon

maybe he kissed tommy lee after getting tattoos,

ts

It's your story Bam, tell it any way you want.

tellmeaboutit

TMZ, how about leaving this POS under the rock where you found him. Enough already.

ElizaMYeager

Ah, a case of the magical herpes.
Side effects: Nasty sores and denial.

SararDe

He's a human herpes. I hope when he dies due to drugs/alcohol abuse he doesn't take anyone else with him.

Diaper Sweat

Check out the look Tony Hawk is shooting Bam.. Even he knows Bam is an *******.

BB not bb

Well isn't he known as a jackass? How did a lady come in and spend time humilating herself in front of him and then kiss him if she was just some random stalker? It sounds more like someone he fooled around with and then regretted it,

I think he fooled around with this girl and then decided she wasn't his type, so he said she was a stalker. Now he has herpes to remember her by.

Was he really helpless against this naked woman the whole time? As soon as I saw a naked person breaking into my house, I wouldn't give them time to fool around on my floor or come over and start kissing.

Edam