Piers Morgan

Kelsey Grammer's BANNED

From My Show

9/26/2012 1:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

092612_piers_launch
Move over Madonna ... Piers Morgan tells TMZ, he's got a new enemy ... Kelsey Grammer ... who's now officially BANNED from Morgan's show after walking off the set last week.

Morgan was out in NYC yesterday ... and he's clearly still pissed about last week's incident when Grammer bolted from his scheduled appearance on "Piers Morgan Tonight" -- just minutes before the interview started.

Morgan claimed Kelsey ditched the CNN show after the network aired a pic of his ex-wife, Camille Grammer, in the opening moments.

And now, Morgan's holding a big grudge ... telling us Grammer's little stunt will be his last -- because he's NEVER welcome back on the show.

FYI -- Morgan has already banned Madonna from his show ... but no one really knows why.

MIKE

WHO WATCHES PIER MORGAN, ANYWAY!!!!

Noblelord

Mr. Morgan should try to act more like a professional, instead of a diva. Interviewers really should not ban people from their shows. If he keeps doing that, he might run out of people to interview.

benrichards1

Piers Morgan is still on? I thought your ass was cancelled long ago. Kelsey Grammer will last longer than your snooty ass.

donahudson

congratulations kelsey you will never have to be on that dreaded show again...piers really should go back to britian stopped watching his show after listing to him interview politicians and all he does is attack republicans.. its so annoying i though a goos host had to stay neutral.. so thats why I stopped watching him

bugsy

just who is piers morgan; kelsey grammar is a class act all the way
this piers guy is unequaled to kelsey

Rick

By the way who is Piers Morgan? Never heard of him.

Jim

Banned from Piers Morgan's show, good grief I thought it was an important show.

BOBB

I have already banned both of them from my electronic entertainment devices

Harley

Who cares? Can't stand Piers and never watch him. So glad he is not judging others anymore.

Rick

personally I won't watch this liberals biased hit jobs he puts on folks as he sets them up for controversial interviews. Not to mention he's hard to understand because on top of his accent he slurs his words...He can't afford to ban people from his show...no ones watching now

Mary

Drama Queens.

Captain Kid

I'm sure Kelsey now is more then welcome on Top Gear:

Rob

If I was Piers Morgan I would not be prohibiting anyone from coming on his show. I have never watched it and don't intend to but am in the broadcast business and see that this guy has no ratings at all.

William evans

Ban this arrogant British twit and send him home where he's not anted either.... I do not watch the show because of him.... What a stupid choice as a host and what stupid person chose him?

William evans

l'd like to see Piers Morgan banned from American TV as a matter of fact I would like to see him banned from America.... This arrogant British twit needs to go back home where he's not wanted either.... The nerve of this talentless boob to come over here and talk down to his guests and the American audience it ridiculous... Go home Piers....