Arnold Schwarzenegger

I Didn't Pay My

Baby Mama 'Hush Money'

10/1/2012 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

093012_schwarzenegger_launchArnold Schwarzenegger
SWEARS the money he religiously paid his baby mama for their secret son was not "hush money."

In an interview for "60 Minutes" on CBS that aired tonight, Arnold refused to answer questions regarding how he found out about Joseph -- the secret son he had with his former housekeeper Mildred Baena.

Arnold says he never had a point-blank conversation with Mildred about Joseph, he just "put things together"  and secretly started sending her money.

Arnold says Mildred -- who was still working for him at the time -- never questioned the cash, saying she "knew what it was about," but insists it wasn't money to keep her quiet.

He then defends her and says,"Mildred is a good person. She was not out to get me or take advantage of me."

So we gotta ask ...

KKynsky

And I can't check both because Poll...?

Bitch please

These 2 need to burn in HELL! Lying POS they are.

Wash. Hts. Girl

His father (whom he never mentions) was a high-ranking police officer in Graz and a card carrying member of the nazi party. So, in very many ways the apple does't fall far from the tree. In addition, I had friends in Los Angeles when I lived there in the early 1990's and every female who I knew who had worked in the home of "Arnie" in some capacity told me of his fresh mouth and wandering hands...he is a cheating, lying and disgusting human being. He married Maria because she was a Kennedy. Had JFK and RFK still been alive this marriage made in hell would have never happened. They would have told this freak opportunist to get lost.

getpublicitygetnoticed

Great Article Thanks!

http://www.PopCulturez.com – for the latest in news, entertainment, music reviews and more.

Jackie

king of douches. UGH!!...God people don't mess others lives. psst

backfire

Arnold did a terrible thing. He was always a big flirt. Maria knew it too.
But.....gotta say I love Arnold and he's entertained me for years. If he didn't pay for the kid everyone would be saying something about him ....and now everyone is saying something about him cause he supported his kid. Can't win.

Zarley

I believe Arnold.The Mexi Lady wasn't a gold digger .She lives in bakersfield and doesn't go to Beverly Hills to shop..Good for Arnie.

She's baaaack

I can't believe I watched that entire interview but it was like a trainwreck and I couldn't turn away. I always knew he was a pompous ass but he's an egocentric, delusional, narcissistic, obviously emotionally stunted human being. I was ... maybe still am ... on Team Maria but I cannot believe for as strong a person as she was she would permit such humiliation to be heaped on her for the sake of keeping a "family" together. That was no family, it was four kids and their mother and their father was busy dlcking everything that would stop and spread for him. He is so freaking in narcissistic denial I couldn't believe it. He's one sick pup.

wendy

now if she would turn around and tell her story, that would sell. he must be paying her well, and yes it is hush money.

willem

........HE SHOULD HAVE STAYED IN AUSTRIA.

bellyman

ISay what you want about him ... he came from nothing and look where he is -- all based on a drive to fulfill his "master plan". He is an American Immigrant success story. Okay so when it comes to sex - his is as weak as most -- Edwards did the same thing --- Spitzer overpaid for a gorgeous whore (behind his wife's back) ... not saying that ignoring the sex makes it right - but he did very well for himself. Just sayin ...

whateveryou

At least Maria had the self esteem to face the facts & leave.

myopinion

He is such a HUGE liar! I watched him last night and he was stuttering and smiling like he is proud of all the cheating he did on Maria...Such a PIG!!!!

mintjulep