Justin Bieber

Throws Up

on Stage!

9/30/2012 4:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

100112_justin_bieber***Be careful watching this video if you have a weak stomach.***

Justin Bieber must have come down with a real severe case of Bieber Fever last night in Glendale, AZ ... because in the middle of his concert ... he PUKED ON STAGE!!!

The show was the first on his new "Believe" tour and even though he was forced to leave the stage twice due to illness, the show went on.

Bieber apologized to the crowd for being sick, but the crowd didn't seem to mind too much and cheered him on throughout.

Denese

Selena was right...it does get weird on the Biebs tour bus.

Tommy G.

I "BELIEVE" HE'S GONNA DO THAT AT EVERY SHOW.

Toilethead

And the sound of him retching was better than any song he's ever done.

Christine

I find it funny that people are responding that he kept the show going for his fans. He just proved he's a fraud to all of his fans. If you morons noticed when he pukes his voice is still going... Another moron who lip syncs and tons of morons who pays a **** load of money to see it.

Sandy

I used to like Justin quite a bit but lately he has changed. I hate that he is now is always touching his crotch... it's like yeah it's still there buddy.... He used to profess he was a christian but now he's living with his girlfriend, putting on other "acts" that are not his. I see Michael Jackson and other traits of blacks in his dancing.. he is so talented, why can't he created his own clean talent. So many people look up at him and he now just turns my stomach, and I always want to puke.

Phishie from Philly

I thought that was part of the act?
Phishie from Philly

NoDifferent

Did he slip in it when he came back out or just dance around that too?

Bodie

Wow amazing he kept singing while puking!
Phoney lipsynching stooge!!! Give everyone their MONEY back! If your not going to perform for REAL live,
get the puck off the stage and quit pretending!

The New Improved Sock Puppet

Oh man that is great. I am not gonna watch the video but I can only imagine what all those screaming little girls did when he vomited. I wonder if the ones up close were downwind. hahahahahaha

Ana Julia

O.M.G

Regina

She pregnant?

Anna

I think it's honorable that he would keep going with the song right afterward. If you're hating, you need to go re-evaluate your life, because you would have been extremely humiliated.

kathy

I have never seen such immaturity in people than i have seen on here! Im proud of Justin, so many other people would have cancelled after getting sick on stage like little ******* that they are! At least he came back and still rocked the show! And it wasnt lip syncing, its called playback, theres a difference! If you would have seen the rest of the concert, you would know he was singing live! He does alot of dancing, so what if he gives his vocals a rest while hes dancing? He still brings in the money, doesnt he? Im not ashamed as a mother of a 12 year old to say, I can't wait to go see him perform in a couple of weeks! I heard the intro was AMAZING!! And his dedication to 7 year old "Mrs. Bieber" who passed away last week from cancer was sad, i heard! He has a big heart, just wish you losers would realize that!

tom

yuck.

PayPalCal

Oh justin I wanna massage your balls in my mouth