Mena Suvari

Officially Divorced

10/1/2012 1:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1001_mena_simone-sestito_getty
Mena Suvari
is officially back on the market people... 'cause her divorce to concert promoter Simone Sestito has just been finalized.

TMZ broke the story ... the 33-year-old "American Beauty" actress filed papers to axe her marriage back in January from 25-year-old Sestito. The couple married in 2010 at a ceremony in Vatican city. They have no children together.

According to the docs, they both waived their rights to spousal support.

FYI, this is Mena's second divorce. She ended her 5-year marriage to cinematographer Robert Brinkmann in 2005.

0709_stars_split_footer

Latoya's Headband

I do not care!

Jay W.

Always liked this girl. 3rd times a charm... ?

Mattie

I didn't even know she had married...twice!

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

Are the guys she marries sterile? Because I would have already started a family with this broad the moment I met her.

DaveT

She was good in American Beauty, good movie too, thoughtful and intelligent, great directing, great camera work too

Phishie from Philly

Crazy slutty beouch. I love her! She's like a Philly girl but she still has all her teeth.
Phishie from Philly

jayman419

She looks terrible in that picture. I didn't like her bleach blonde (I can't *wait* for that trend to die) but just adding some highlights and toning would go a long way.
Of course, a smile would go a long way, too...

KnuckleDragger

Understandable...I'd get tired of that after a few years myself, although, the alien forehead does something for me. She's like an Emma Watson in 10 years.

Raymond

I'd say he looks totally exhausted while she still seems ready to lash out at anybody who happens to cross an invisible line.

milly5

TMZ forgot to mention that she is happily in love with a fine mexican tattoo artist, Salvador Sanchez AND if you see her in any pictures NOW she is always smiling.. What love can make you do. She seems to fully embraced our culture too.Sorry guys shes taken now.. TMZ you guys are on the slow train. Like always....

CriticXtreme

She's a bookshelf, little person with a big forehead. Definitely trouble.

kake79

How did she pull off a wedding in Vatican City when she had already been divorced? I'm guessing the Catholic Church cowtows to celebrities, too.

mark

huh. this girl has one of the cutest behinds i've ever seen. it's not massive and obviously putrid like kardashian's or minaj's. those two don't have butts - they have enormous dung cannons that when photographed, no doubt need photoshopping to take the stink lines out of the shot.

but this girl has a beautiful, tight and firm, NATURAL bum. i'd love to kiss it gently up and down.

Suzieque

didn't know she was a brunette!

lcmb

So she married a 23 year old concert promoter?

Shocked I tell ya that this didn't go the distance.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments