Khloe and Mario

We'll Be Your

'X Factor' Co-Hosts

10/2/2012 9:52 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1002_khloe_mario_xfactor2
Khloe Kardashian and Mario Lopez will join the payroll of "X Factor" -- TMZ has learned, Khloe and Mario will be the new co-hosts of the show.

We're told the final, tiny finishing touches are being put on their deals, but the announcement will be made some time this week.

We're told the duo's salaries will add millions on top of an already enormous talent budget ... with Britney Spears in the lead at $15 mil.

Khloe and Mario will debut in November.

ManiacalZebra

I can't stand either of them. No X Factor for me.

Paula

You lost me as a viewer!! I REFUSE to watch ANYTHING with these PIG KRAPDASHIANS IN IT!!! Simon WTF were you thinking??!!!

Gary

Is that a hairpiece Mario wears or did he get a transplant...his hairline was way back...now it's on his forehead again...

WatcherOne

Ugh. Mario Lopez? Again with this guy? Shouldn't he be off judging some lame beauty pageant? Yes, he should.

myklstarr

O-C Guy

A great Laurel & Hardy type pick: One big fat ass NFL Linebacker look alike and a vertical challenged nice guy.

myklstarr

I'm sick to my stomach right about now! Khloe is so nasty. I hope Mario doesn't stand to close to her. The X Factor may be about finding talent, but Khloe and everyone in her family besides her brother and stepfather are the most non-talented people I have ever had the displeasure of watching (for the short minute I did) on television. Guess I won't be watching this year.

Kev the Realist

Great. I will NEVER watch anything with a KRAPDASHIAN, so count me out.

Poopey Poopstein

2 more reasons NOT to watch the X factor.

LCS27

I bwish I had a slut sister who had done a dirty sex tape so I could be earning some millions hosting a big show.

Wow ...

X-factor DON'T DO IT! I have tuned into the show and found it refreshing to see real people singing. But, putting Mario and Khloe on to host - will ruin it for me!! Simon Cowell, don't do it! This is suppose to be about talent, neither of those two have. Get a nobody. Get one of your rejected contestants, who didn't make the mark singing, but has personality....almost anyone over Khloe and Mario,

all about the money

LOL way to waste even more money on a Failing season. Notice how TMZ was really throwing fire on Simon's pre-X Factor hype? That is was going to be the best thing since lip syncing with Brit on board? Anyone else notice that TMZ has pretty much avoided all ratings talk about how X-Factor is doing this year (hint POORLY). What few people they do have watching might as well quit now before the Kardasian invasion begins.

ashley

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Idol start off with TWO host's?
Why does X-Factor need 2? I don't get that.....

ashley

Come on TMZ, dig a little and find out how much both of them will make?!?!??! $$$

kaycee

as Khloe is the ONLY tolerable Kardashian, I am happy for her and wish her luck!