Khloe and Mario

We'll Be Your

'X Factor' Co-Hosts

10/2/2012 9:52 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1002_khloe_mario_xfactor2
Khloe Kardashian and Mario Lopez will join the payroll of "X Factor" -- TMZ has learned, Khloe and Mario will be the new co-hosts of the show.

We're told the final, tiny finishing touches are being put on their deals, but the announcement will be made some time this week.

We're told the duo's salaries will add millions on top of an already enormous talent budget ... with Britney Spears in the lead at $15 mil.

Khloe and Mario will debut in November.

BEE

will never watch ANYTHING with those K's EVER!!!! and i was beginning to like XFACTOR...I guess I will watch the VOICE now.

Darlene

I generally do not like it when people threaten not to watch a show b/c of different reasons but I absolutely do not like Khole at all and as for Mario, he is his #1 fan and too into himslef to tolerate. This combo will certainly make me not watch. There are so many other shows on in the Fall that will have my attention. American Idol and The Voice to name a few. XFactor just cut out another fan. These two know as much about music as I do. Their opinions and mentoring skills are going to be lame. Goodbye XFactor.

The New Improved Sock Puppet

Didn't watch it before. Most assuredly won't watch it now.

barnyardhumor

Choosing Kardashian is the nail in the coffin for this show - bad move Simon.

Bitch please

So its the final season of this lame show i see. Can this show get more desperate.

Genadi

I guess, Khloe was brought to identify those who has no talent at all. This is her line of expertise)))

Bitch please

Its gonna smell like Zankou chicken and Chorizos in there. Fat squash.

Mikey

Hey F'-ing idiots at the X Factor, Its not the host or judges thats the problem with the show, its the way you shoot it. The technical director is an idiot. When someone is performing we don't wanna see whats happening back stage, or look at the back of the head or an extreme close up of the performers nose, and we don't need to see how the judges are reacting. People wanna see the PERFORMANCES all the way through. But you people are so stupid you think people are tuning in the see the judges and hosts. Dumb as sh!t,

H from NYC

X factor just jumped the shark.

KIMSTOP!!

Khloe: Ummmm...(picking at her hair)...like, I uuummmm...hope, like you guys (picking at her split ends)....like vote for like the contestant you like...ummmm... (whipping her hair around). Will I watch? No. Oh..HELL no.

Trooper Tom

Simon is struggling with this show its not the hit he bragged it would be and have Khoe Kockcroachian is not going to help

Nobody.Puts.Bieber.In.A.Corner

I'll never watch this show again. Maybe if enough of us turn away, they'll get the hint. God knows that damn family hasn't, but then again, they're not known for their brains! That's why the brothers like peeing on them.

tamara

There goes that show down the Ktrash toilet (flush).
I don't hate Khloe but we're SO EVERLOADED with them that there's no way I can watch MORE. blahhh...gag...barf

Jackie

WHAT A SH*TTY SHOW....LOLOLOLOL....How many damn jobs does Mario Lopez have now?..Extra, America's Next Best Dance Crew...he produces stuff and now X Factor...ugghhh....As far as Khloe goes, at least they picked the Kardashian who actually has a personality. Every clip I've seen of this show Britney Spears looks disgusted with everyone and everything..lololol...good luck Simon...you'll need it.

maria

What on earth do either of these two know about talent?!? X-Factor, this will be your last season..