Khloe and Mario

We'll Be Your

'X Factor' Co-Hosts

10/2/2012 9:52 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1002_khloe_mario_xfactor2
Khloe Kardashian and Mario Lopez will join the payroll of "X Factor" -- TMZ has learned, Khloe and Mario will be the new co-hosts of the show.

We're told the final, tiny finishing touches are being put on their deals, but the announcement will be made some time this week.

We're told the duo's salaries will add millions on top of an already enormous talent budget ... with Britney Spears in the lead at $15 mil.

Khloe and Mario will debut in November.

O.C.- Guy

A great "Laurel & Hardy" type pick : A big fat ass female Linebacker type and a skinny short guy.

whateveryou

Wow , it's going to be funny if they spend a ton on "talent" & the show totally flops. Why would you tune in to see either of these "celebs"?

katela

Really good reason not to watch.

Sally

I would watch Mario, but never Mario. Hope they do it on different nights, so I can at least watch teh program when she is not on. Gross. The TV Company must be desparate.

Mikey

The only thing that will save X Factor is if Simon Cowell has another mental breakdown, but this time live on stage.

Mikey

X Factor is turning into a bad sitcom about judges trying to put on a talent show. The contestants are like extras they you don't see or notice much. The extras don't really perform, they're just there to provide drama "my life has been so tough but X Factor is going to change that"

Mikey

Picking Khloe Kardashian as a judge proves Simon has indeed had another mental breakdown. Thats like casting 5'9" Michael "Mr Mom" Keaton as Batman.

dick

I hate that fat bitch, noooooo!!!! Keep the Kartrashians off of TV for ever!!!!

Ozzie X

I fail to see what talent experience Khloe and Mario have. Mario acted as a teen but aside from that don't see the reasoning behind these two choices. They both haven't been in the talent or music industry.

petunia5037

Good. The show will go off air sooner then later!!!

Awesome

I don't watch the show so this effects me none. Glad to see her actually doing something tho and not just screwing every Tom, Dick and Harry like her sister. Some people actually want to do something besides be a slut.

Ben

Khloe Kardashian and Mario Lopez will join the payroll of "X Factor"
-----------------------------------------------------------------
A waste of time and money.

tamara

Seems like the cameras are already on the judges more than the stage. When Khloe is on and other Trashians in the audience you'll only hear the performances, like background music.

I am Spartacus

I enjoyed watching X Factor, now i'll stop JUST because of Khloe Kardashian. Enough is enough!

TheEric

why not have two people with no talent and the charisma/likability of AIDS host X-Factor? I'm not sure I see the problem..