Mariah Snipes at Nicki

CAUGHT ON TAPE

10/3/2012 9:34 AM PDT UPDATED: 10/3/2012 9:56 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Video

1002_full_fight_video_nicki_minaj_mariah_carey_launch
update_bar
9:47 AM PT
-- Sources tell TMZ, Nicki's rant on the "American Idol" set went beyond mere name-calling Tuesday ... the rapper also threatened Mariah's life, saying, "If I had a gun, I would shoot her."

0314_divider_graphic
Nicki Minaj
derailed the "American Idol" auditions in Charlotte, North Carolina Tuesday, after swearing at Mariah Carey and threatening, "I'm gonna knock you out" ... but Mariah FIRED RIGHT BACK with insults of her own.

In the footage, obtained by TMZ, Nicki is clearly furious ... shouting, "I told them I'm not f*ckin' putting up with her f**kin' highness over there."

Mariah can be heard saying, "“Oh why, WHYYYY .do I have a three year old sitting around me?”

Carey continues, "I can’t see my kids, because you decided to act like a little crazy bitch and go all around the stage.”

Sources say Nicki later threatened to "knock out" Mariah ... but she said it before the video starts.

It all went down while the two were sitting at the judge's table ... with Keith Urban sitting in between them and Randy Jackson sitting on the far end, next to Mariah.

We're told the whole thing exploded over a disagreement over a contestant's performance.

Listen closely as you play the video ... you'll hear

Nicki: Think I'm playin? Think this sh*t is a f*cking joke? Think it’s a joke? Think it’s a joke? Think it’s a joke? Say one more disrespectful thing to me, if you say one more disrespectful thing to me -- off with your head!

Mariah: I am not being disrespectful.

Nicki: Off with your head, off with your head.

Nicki: Don’t tell me I'm insecure, don’t tell me I'm inadequate ... you gonna get sent [inaudible] just fall back; don’t ... you don’t know [inaudible] I don’t feel inadequate. You’re the insecure one sittin' up there running down her resume every five minutes.

Nicki: Every time you take a shot at me I'ma take it back, and if you gotta f*cking problem then handle it. I told them, I'm not f*cking putting up with your f*cking highness over there ... figure it the f*ck out. Figure it out.

Mariah: whyyyy, whhyyyyy ...

Nicki: Figure it out

Mariah: ... do I have a 3-year-old sitting around me???

Nicki: I’m not sitting here for 20 minutes and having you run down your resume everyday, No! Goodbye!

Mariah: Listen ... I can’t see my kids because you decided to make ... to have ... to have a little baby fit and going all around the stage.

Nicki: Good, well then go see them now, go see them now ... you’re boring as f*ck, you’re boring as f*ck.

According to our friends at MouthToEars.com, producers ended the auditions for the day so the two judges could cool down.  We've confirmed that happened.

Big wigs on the show seem uncharacteristically upset by the blow up.  It seems producers are worried about Mariah and Nicki co-existing for the long haul.

HoV-nicki-minaj-click-thru-banner

secret

nikki minaj! u ****ing *******! ****ing *****!

Joyce

I am for Nicki, only because Mariah Carey has a nasty attitude! Nicki shouldn't let Mariah get the best of her! Even though Nicki is a hiphop artist that doesn't mean she should bring the ghetto with her in a professional setting! Mariah head is way to big for her body and needs to relax! They are two different styles of music and artistry!!! Fall back Mariah before Nicki puts you back!1

Aasdwd

Both trash.

dawn

I honestly do not really see why they even chose her for the show. When you pick people to be judges on a show like this you tem to want people that are iconic in nature. So with that being said between the two induvuals mariah carey is a icon since she has been singing for more 30+ years or so. I if I were on the stage I would want to here what she has to say since she is not a one hit wonder as sone people are. Now when it comes to Nikki she can not even compare to her in this light since she has only been around for a shrt time in the industry and in my personal opinion she has a rapputation for bashing those that have been around before. Now why would she bash those individuals that have paved the way for her to be in the position that she is not. She us an ass hole since she can not really sing but mariah can sing with or without music playing so the majority of these singers are singer or even rappers due to assistance from audio equipment, which some have used to get there start. However mariah has no need for this at all. she is so wrong for that.

Brenda

do you think if one cut's open nicki's head one would find it full of cotton candy. I bet you would. Maybe linda hogan should give her the boot and the leg drop..hohan bring me the belt hehehe.

applepiee

Hope Nicki get's fired. Mariah keep doing what you do girl! <3

Tiff

Man I respected mariah growing up because she was the best, but her time is over she isnt the best anymore. She is great but apparently having kids didnt make her grow up any! I dont see why everybody is hating on nikki when she clearly was upset for a reason. I think she is very talented, and to those out there knocking her hustle check the charts baby cus she def. on them. she has brung the rap game to a whole new level. And... to those out there saying she is ghetto and trashy what ya really mean is she is black so ya dont like her. grow up and get over it because she aint going no where. American idol isnt gonna make or break her, neither is mariah so she might as well sit her pretty lil ass down somewhere before she get that ass whooped trying to disrespect nikki bc apparently she dont play :)

Mel

Poor Keith Urban. Stuck in between a diva and a hack.

Linda

My daughter is a stellar hotel employee and she noted that she checked in ignorant niki and she was beyond rude, snatched her key, rolled her eyes etc. was not nice at all. Just like god gave it too you he can take it away. She seems to have a bad chip on her shoulder.

Alex

Tired of such kind of a news. The Show is crap. I don't care about both of them. And If I had a gun, I would shoot both bitches just in order to never hear from them again. And I would like to shoot Minaj first 'cos she is the bitchest bitch, that have ever bitched before... Just like in movie 'God bless America'
PS Pardon my french. It's not my first language.

ladyday61

If the Producers,Directors didn't know what they were getting into when they hired these two ladies, shame on them. Its bad enough their contestant talent has dwindled over the last five years, now they have this. The best part of the show was the try-outs which were hilarious - now they've taken that joy away. Are you sure you don't want to re-consider Aretha Franklin's offer Producers?

ashalalman

mariah needs to take her time nikky is my girl just what beacuse she came all the way from trinidad and make it to the top stop hating on nikky hate mariah for she fake chin..

PRETTITRINIKHIKK

MARIAH GO KILL UR SELF U KNOW U WANT TO ANYWAY CAUSE NICKI IS THE **** AND U KNOW IT SO GO HOME TO THOSE HYBRID ASS KIDS OF YOURS THAT U HAD BY THAT HALF DEAD HUSBAND OF YOURS AYE AINT HE MISSING ENOUGH NUTS THAT U SHALLOWED ALL I GOT TO SAY IS GITTER BITCH REMEMBER THAT LMFAO.....

matiur0001

How can you got this Ballistic CAUGHT ON TAPE exclusive video. free word counting tool

Celeste

These two divas are AI's lame attempt to keep the show afloat. I hate this parade of stars. The show is no longer about finding real talented singers, but about showing off divas and all the drama they create. I long for the days of Randy, Paula and Simon.

Previous 15 Comments | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments