Mariah Snipes at Nicki

CAUGHT ON TAPE

10/3/2012 9:34 AM PDT UPDATED: 10/3/2012 9:56 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Video

1002_full_fight_video_nicki_minaj_mariah_carey_launch
update_bar
9:47 AM PT
-- Sources tell TMZ, Nicki's rant on the "American Idol" set went beyond mere name-calling Tuesday ... the rapper also threatened Mariah's life, saying, "If I had a gun, I would shoot her."

0314_divider_graphic
Nicki Minaj
derailed the "American Idol" auditions in Charlotte, North Carolina Tuesday, after swearing at Mariah Carey and threatening, "I'm gonna knock you out" ... but Mariah FIRED RIGHT BACK with insults of her own.

In the footage, obtained by TMZ, Nicki is clearly furious ... shouting, "I told them I'm not f*ckin' putting up with her f**kin' highness over there."

Mariah can be heard saying, "“Oh why, WHYYYY .do I have a three year old sitting around me?”

Carey continues, "I can’t see my kids, because you decided to act like a little crazy bitch and go all around the stage.”

Sources say Nicki later threatened to "knock out" Mariah ... but she said it before the video starts.

It all went down while the two were sitting at the judge's table ... with Keith Urban sitting in between them and Randy Jackson sitting on the far end, next to Mariah.

We're told the whole thing exploded over a disagreement over a contestant's performance.

Listen closely as you play the video ... you'll hear

Nicki: Think I'm playin? Think this sh*t is a f*cking joke? Think it’s a joke? Think it’s a joke? Think it’s a joke? Say one more disrespectful thing to me, if you say one more disrespectful thing to me -- off with your head!

Mariah: I am not being disrespectful.

Nicki: Off with your head, off with your head.

Nicki: Don’t tell me I'm insecure, don’t tell me I'm inadequate ... you gonna get sent [inaudible] just fall back; don’t ... you don’t know [inaudible] I don’t feel inadequate. You’re the insecure one sittin' up there running down her resume every five minutes.

Nicki: Every time you take a shot at me I'ma take it back, and if you gotta f*cking problem then handle it. I told them, I'm not f*cking putting up with your f*cking highness over there ... figure it the f*ck out. Figure it out.

Mariah: whyyyy, whhyyyyy ...

Nicki: Figure it out

Mariah: ... do I have a 3-year-old sitting around me???

Nicki: I’m not sitting here for 20 minutes and having you run down your resume everyday, No! Goodbye!

Mariah: Listen ... I can’t see my kids because you decided to make ... to have ... to have a little baby fit and going all around the stage.

Nicki: Good, well then go see them now, go see them now ... you’re boring as f*ck, you’re boring as f*ck.

According to our friends at MouthToEars.com, producers ended the auditions for the day so the two judges could cool down.  We've confirmed that happened.

Big wigs on the show seem uncharacteristically upset by the blow up.  It seems producers are worried about Mariah and Nicki co-existing for the long haul.

HoV-nicki-minaj-click-thru-banner

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Rich

Mariah is much better than you could ever dream to be!!!!

Laura

Minaj has zero talent--if Idol really hopes to make it past this season, just kick her large ass to the curb right now.

AZCHIC83

wow nicki you do things everyday to make yourself look more and more like trash... mariah has and always will have 30 times more talent than you will ever have... youre just a ghetto trashy bitch. grow up nicki your attitude is sickening

kewom

While Nicki is young and full of ego, Mariah thinks she's some diva, and she isn't. Her blowing up before Nicki was even brought on board shows that Mariah is full of herself, and in this case, I'm willing to bet that Nicki was just standing her ground.

Mariah should be let go; she's old news, and obsolete, unfortunately. I grew up loving her music, too.

Jballs

Nicki is just ghetto trash. Always was always will be.

Parker

Get roof that ghetto whore niki, the bitch has no talent...she's a thug....here's hoping someone beats the phk outta that garbage niki....she is nothing but a used tampon...dog feces has more class then she'll ever spew from that ugly mug of hers....Team Mariah!

Toilethead

Is there any way to make both of them go away forever?

GLaDOS

Nicki Minaj is a total hack but I'm sure this is because Mariah is a giant c*nt. It's pretty well known that Carey is an awful person and has to act like a diva everywhere she goes. I'd love to see her get her ass kicked.

Mary Ann McQueen

Miss Minaj needs to know her place and show some respect......

Parker

Wish the bitch said that to one of my sisters...she have been knocked on her fat ass......niki sucks azz ogles!

Carol

I call BS on this story they are just trying to drum up publicity in hopes people will tune in. I don't fall for crap like that but I'm sure most prople will.

w

Nicki Minaj needs to go, Not a big fan of Mariah but at least she knows a HELLUVA LOT MORE! AI getting all hood n sh**

Miranda

a tad harsh on the Hate on Nick!
but lol both of them should be at fault! they need to just do thier jobs either way they are getting paid! they need to learn to co-exist for the season! BUT maybe they are doing it as a publicity stunt to make and attact audience to want to watch them two fight it out lol! Who knows...probably not 100% true at all!

PictureUp

Minaj is a no talent hood rat dikriding on Lady Gagas coat tails.lose those stupid wigs and make up and theres nothing of value!

Awesome

Why am I not surprised. Minaj has zero class and is poo on the bottom of Mariah's shoe. Idol made a HUGE mistake bringing Nicki on board. She is trash. I would rather deal with a Diva than to deal with Nicki Minaj's bull **** thug ass attitude.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments