Karrueche

Chris Brown BETRAYED Me

They're Not 'Just Friends'

10/4/2012 11:31 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1004_karrueche-chris-brown-rihanna-tmz
Chris Brown's ex-girlfriend ain't buyin' that Chris is "just friends" with Rihanna ... telling her peeps she's convinced they were bangin' behind her back.

We spoke to multiple sources connected to Karrueche Tran ... who tell us KT feels betrayed by Chris because he had promised her that she was the only woman in his life ... especially when she probed him about his feelings toward Rihanna.

We're told Karrueche had suspected something was up between the two of them for weeks because Chris was acting differently -- going to clubs alone, acting distant and ramping up his public appearances with Rihanna.

Sources say Karrueche told friends she truly loved Chris ... and felt that the relationship was great until Rihanna let Brown back into her life.

We reached out to Karrueche for comment -- so far, no word back.

Bitch please

Rihanna looks like another MTV reality show girl like Teen mom or I'm look for my birth father. Makeup and photoshop does magic.

janja

she likely knew like everyone else for months, but when your in love you only believe what you want to believe no matter how much proof is right in front of you. sad fact but everyone falls for it sometime in their life.

Danielle123

I can't believe this fool said he broke up with her because he didn't want her to be hurt about his friendship with Rihanna. Just come out that you two are ****ing. The world knows. I just hope those two dumbasses don't procreate. Poor Kae.

Erik

You betrayed yourself, if you thought for one second that dating Chris Brown would end well for you.

Danielle123

The thing with Rihanna is that she wanted him when he was on the up and up. When he was comfortable with his new GF, who was with him when the world hated him, that's when she wanted him. & Why do men constantly want women that have been RAN through. The hoes always seem to be winning. I can't.

Dan

He's a woman beater and you're suprised he's a liar and a cheater? One word.....DUMBASS!!!

tucker

You dodged a bullet sweetheart.

mebrat24

And the public cares------- why

tetrakiss

I feel bad for Karrueche. People say she was in denial, I get it, who wants to think their boyfriend is screwing around? If you go into a committed relationship, you don't go into it thinking you'll be cheated on so, I understand why she was in denial. I don't like Chris Brown much and no one deserves to get cheated on. On the upside, though I think Rihanna is a pretty girl, I think Karrueche has a prettier face. It's the exotic look of mixed race, really cute.

MaLi

Reminds me of a quote... Young, Dumb & Full of ***

derp

Good work Chris...Now finish the job.

IKnowthismuch

Gurrlll, the people on the short bus is laughing at you! LMAO

Renee

Hi -

Karrueche needs to get over it, step and move the awareness on. The handwriting has been on the wall for, how long? It's not about what Chris told her it's about what was, is and is going to be.

To Karrueche:

Learn from it...heal..and get with the next one with your heart guarded...until love evidence is proven - at length.

Raise your standards. Certainly, you're worth it.
Chris' heart never left Rihanna and her heart never left Chris. For you, that's ugly truth. For them, it's bliss.

Prepare yourself for your own heart capturing relationship.

You don't want to be an "oh well." You want to be a "Gotta have her...how can I get and keep her... and prove my love and devotion to such a treasure."

Kiss yourself and kiss off what was...

Tai

'I swear baby, you're the only girl in my life... I only have eyes for you baby'
'Ok I lbelieve you hehehe'

Shannon

Be happy he just betrayed you and did beat the s**t out of you - consider yourself lucky!