Snoop Dogg Posts

Anti-Romney Top 10 List

'He's a White N**ga'

10/5/2012 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1005_snoop_mitt_01

Snoop Dogg reposted a "Why I'm Not Voting for Romney" list on his Instagram page ... which is totally blowing up ... and it includes reasons like, "He's a white n**ga" ... and "He's a ho."

The list -- originally created by @DragonflyJonez and was reposted by Snoop yesterday -- includes:

-- "He is a white n**ga."
-- "He looks like he says 'n**ga' all the time"
-- "He always interrupts and talks over people like he's better than them. Bitch, I will beat the sh*t out of you."
-- "He's a Mormon but he ain't got no hoes."

The post also includes the top 10 reasons to vote for Obama ... including the fact that Michelle has a "fat ass."

Check out the entire list below:

1005_snoop_votes2

TC

Ignorance at its finest!!!!

BECKER

Wow Now I know why there is hatred towards black people. Uneducated A$$ Holes like Dogg promote it

Josh

Snoop, you racist piece of CRAP, you just lost me as a fan. Dirtbag.

Bernice Madoff

I thought the Snoop was OK part of the white picket fence crowd. Now it appears he just cut grass and smokes it. Your no Little Wayne.

Raejean

What did they used to say about "Takes one to know one?"

justin

TMZ you are retarded for posting it this way.. you need to rewrite this post so the idiot commenters can see snoop did not write this list.. and make it clear on your show..stop trying to stir **** up

ant

now what if Eminem did this list about obama.What snoop said is considered racism. what a hypocrite

Foggarty

Proof that Snoop is one dumb ass N**GA....

deets

I was all for Romney until I read this. I'm voting Obama now. Who wouldn't want a president that's BFF's with Jay Z?!?! Priorities people!

cindy

Go back to rap and being disrespectful, your political career wont go far!

aj

okay snoop dogg is just streight up stupid thats all the reasons not to vote for someone and come on he doesnt know how to speak sorry i have never and will never like his music out of every rapper he is the one rapper i dis like that old man needs to get a new job and as for romney at least he doesnt shake hands with the people who dis like a america people really need to wake up and relize if obamas elected one more than kiss all your freedom good bye he his no good and nor does he know how to run a country

Vivi

Better yet he should get his own show with Al Sharpton MSNBC GLOBAL expert lol

Vivi

another Democrat Genius. Send him to Harvard and run him for Senate-

caycaye

No matter WHO anyone wants to vote for...I really am upset to see this. I really like Snoop...but I am sad to say that he just put down on paper in "black and white" how RACIST he is....so sorry for him.

Have Faith

I heard he changed his name to Poop dog, because he is the color of poop, smells like Poop and looks like a big Poop.