Snoop Dogg Posts

Anti-Romney Top 10 List

'He's a White N**ga'

10/5/2012 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1005_snoop_mitt_01

Snoop Dogg reposted a "Why I'm Not Voting for Romney" list on his Instagram page ... which is totally blowing up ... and it includes reasons like, "He's a white n**ga" ... and "He's a ho."

The list -- originally created by @DragonflyJonez and was reposted by Snoop yesterday -- includes:

-- "He is a white n**ga."
-- "He looks like he says 'n**ga' all the time"
-- "He always interrupts and talks over people like he's better than them. Bitch, I will beat the sh*t out of you."
-- "He's a Mormon but he ain't got no hoes."

The post also includes the top 10 reasons to vote for Obama ... including the fact that Michelle has a "fat ass."

Check out the entire list below:

1005_snoop_votes2

J

this makes Obama look bad - having pimps supporting him . maybe he's mad because Romney doesn't have any hoes (wanker) smoking too much of that hooch - Poor Snoop will need Obamacare after the SS guys get him for his comments.

az_barbie66

Stupid!

Josie Wails

SNUTE'S GARRULOUS ANACOLUTHA WILL KEEP HIM FROM EVER SNIFFING ANYTHING OTHER THAN HIS OWN PREPOSTEROUS CHEAT SHEET.THE HAND OUT LINE IS HIS POSSE.

ABluthBanana

Racism is a two way street.

JalenDUI

Take your drugs and STFU

Jimbo081

LMAO. I cant't believe how serious everyone is taking this. I thought this was really damn funny. Good lord, have a sense of humor.

Mike

Snoop, Thanks for showing the world once again what a complete moron you are.

anonymous

I find it really amusing and I find it even more amusing how so may people believe anything Mittens says. LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bruno

As if I give a **** about what some has been rapper thinks. Same thing goes for geriatric rockers.

anonymous

Love Snoop,

Dfm018

Hahaha I saw it and people were going nuts and some (like me) were just cracking up and almost peeing our pants LMFAO

Terriwith2arfs

What a racist pig! Imagine a white person talking like that - the outrage would be enormous! When a black person does this it's OK. Not with me or anyone else I know. He's an ignorant bigot - oops - ignorant no talent bigot.

JD

Man I love Obama but this is some coonery buffoonery stuff. What is wrong with our people? Such ignorance!!!! Let's prove them wrong! Show them we have class!

Cartman

Snoop is a racist butthole.

bartendingbabe

Classic. He should get to speak for Obama just as Clint Eastwood spoke for Mitt. :)