Nicki MInaj

Bitchy to Mariah

For Years

10/6/2012 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1005-b-scott-mariah-carey
Nicki Minaj
was supremely disrespectful to Mariah Carey 2 years before she exploded on the set of "American Idol" this week ... TMZ has learned.

Nicki and Mariah teamed up in 2010 for a music video -- "Up Out My Face."  Nicki wasn't nearly as big at the time -- Mariah was, and we're told she felt like she was helping launch Nicki's career.

B. Scott, who's big on the Internet, appeared in the video.  He tells TMZ ... "Mariah went out of her way to be nice to Nicki and make her comfortable." But B. Scott says Nicki was a raving bitch, "making faces at her [Mariah] laced with rude comments under her breath."

B. Scott says he blew the whistle on Nicki by giving Mariah the low down. B. Scott says Mariah decided not to confront Nicki and acted as if nothing had happened.

A source close to Nicki tells TMZ ... B. Scott is a liar because, "He works as Mariah's stunt double and of course he would say things like that.  He's worked for her for years."

B. Scott says he stayed in touch with Mariah and spoke with her Thursday night. Mariah says she wants to bury the hatchet with Nicki on "A.I." and focus on the contestants.

Good luck with that.

Chris

Mariah Carey hasn't been big since 1999.

Kris Jenner and Kim K = money hungry plastic sellouts.

Mariah might be a diva, but she's definitely classy.
Nicki on the other hand.....it's so obvious that girl lacks manners.

Keksi

Look at those Monarch butterflies in background.
Both are Monarch programmed puppets,its not that difficult for their handlers to trigger them to fight.

Both suffer from mental issues,Mariah had mental breakdown back in 2000 and Nicky is also suffering from various mental issues.

Lmao

I find this hard to believe. I remember watching a couple Nicki Minaj interviews on YouTube from before she was even known (around the time 5 Star Chick came out) and she never gave the impression that she was rude person. On the contrary, I actually liked her pre-fame attitude more than I liked her music. She always seemed chill and mellow and that made her likable to me.. That's why I just find it hard to believe that she would be rude to Mariah back then. This song hella sucked, though, so I guess that's why This is the first time TMZ ever heard of it, lol.

GLaDOS

I find it humorous that Mariah has a guy playing her stunt double.

Marie

Well, THERE'S a song I'd never heard before.

NOT ELMO

MINAJ should be Fired on IDOL....

just because

maybe if she wasn't married to nick cannon and is like 40 years old she would understand breakdown unrealistic threats vs terroristic realistic threats

just because

period

just because

2pac - They Don't Give A **** About Us hey i am part europe so i can say **** in usa on tmz so stop trying to ******** me

just because

REAL TV vs SHOCK TV

just because

Shock Video: Turn On TV

SoWhat

Put them both on celebrity deathmatch and let them kill each other and get it over with

The Real JJ

A he as a she stunt double?

Sally

She is jealous of Mariah as Mariah has talent and Nicki does not - she is just a ghetto skank and nothing more.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments