Adrienne Maloof

I LOVE

Chris Brown

10/7/2012 3:04 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

100712_maloof_launch
Adrienne Maloof
has no problem overlooking Chris Brown's violent history -- telling TMZ she LOVES him -- even as she's accusing her estranged husband of abusing their children.

Maloof -- who is knee deep in a nasty divorce with Dr. Paul Nassif -- was outside B.O.A. Steakhouse Friday night ... when we asked the question on everyone's mind ... what she thinks of Rihanna and Chris Brown reuniting?

Maloof skirted the question at first, but finally says ... "I love Chris Brown, he's very talented. My children love his music. He's awesome."

Interesting comment ... considering Adrienne is getting ready to square off with Paul in a child custody dispute filled with allegations of violence against their 3 boys.

As TMZ reported, Adrienne was recently awarded temporary custody of the kids when she accused Paul of physically abusing them -- a claim Paul adamantly denies.

The massive child custody hearing is scheduled for Tuesday, October 9.

Quinn

No one ever said you had to have a brain cell to be on "reality" tv - Obviously.

Nobrows

Another "star" that isn't even worth talking to. Why do you keep focusing on these losers?

JulesinSD

Paul, can you speed up the divorce?, she will be intolerable when Obama loses the election.

some guy

In other news... I just ate a cheeseburger.

Kev the Realist

Perfect example of MONEY cannot buy class. How can she be so stupid. At a minimum I hope she spoke to her kids to let them know, IT IS NOT alreaight to behave like Chris Brown. What a freekin IDIOT.

peoplearesilly

How about stupid question about someone most of don't know, and don't care about her opinion even if we did know who the "F" she is? STUPID

The New Improved Sock Puppet

I've only seen this woman on TMZ so other than that I have no idea who she or her husband is but every picture of her here on TMZ it looks like she should be wearing a feedbag like some horse out to pasture. Is she really that ugly?

Rey

Get over it already! Stop making big issues out of crap. The two cir***stances do not even relate in any way.

Ann

And I thought she was petty smart......NOT.....

naïla

People act like Chris Brown beat them personally, I mean just because someone you did wrong in your life didn't forgive you does not mean you should hate on him.....I bet you've hurt ppl too.

Nadine

Well, now I have to like Chris Brown! Especially since this lady I never heard of says she does. Thanks TMZ!

TigersMom

Who are these people and what makes them celebrities?

Lee

After her lies in court I wouldn't believe anything she had to say. She reminds me of Lohan, same credibility.

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

Maybe she needs to be reminded of Rhianna's battered face by reposting a few but in slow motion.

travor smith

Does the name Chris brown constitute abuse give this guy a breaks he makes one mistake and u gonna make him pay for it for ever speaking about bully the media is the biggest bully. he who has no sin should cast the first stone. is there a day u mention chris brown with out bringing up is past mistakes Jesus Christ charlie sheen did the same nobody speaks about it. he is got a pass. let chris live his life and stop bullying him

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments