Obama

Romney Disses Little Kids

Over Nickelodeon Prez Show

10/8/2012 10:37 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1008_obama_mitt_nick
President Obama's peeps say Mitt Romney is gonna be sorry for blowing off a bunch of kids who participated in the Nickelodeon show, "Kids Pick the President."

The premise of the show -- kids submit questions to each candidate and based on the answers they make their pick for leader of the free world.

Obama answered the kids' questions, but Romney said he didn't have the time.

Deputy National Press Secretary Adam Fetcher tells TMZ, "It's no surprise Romney decided to play hookey. Kids demand details, and I'm sure they want some answers on why Romney could increase their class sizes, eliminate their teacher's jobs, raise taxes on their families and slash funding for Big Bird."

Fetcher ends with this zinger: "'The dog ate my homework' just doesn't cut it when you're running for President."

C.J. Simones

Oh SNAP, Fletch. You sure zinged Gov. Romney with that one. I think that'll be stinging all the way through Obama's concession speech in November.

How far have the Obamians fallen that these are the attacks they're reduced to? Doesn't it suck to have so little to run against? Especially when you have such a disastrous track record, you have nothing to actually run on.

C.J. Simones

Truth

Romney doesn't have "peeps". Romney is a serious person. Obama is a celebrity. Big difference in the two, and it's why Obama will lose.

jonesy

ya know what...those little kids are gonna be aiiight...when Mitt is Prez he will have all kinds of time (Like OBama) to do social calls.
imean like some1 already said, Netananyu can't get an office call, but the Prez can easily jet & visit w/The View Crew/GClooney, EvaL, Letterman& even these kids, but he just cant find time to visit w/World Ldrs. Wow! what a great precedent to set!
all you folks bitchin cuz Mitt's Team said he was too busy @ this time. Grow TFU! sometimes kids have to wait until grownups get done w/real time things, issues or events

backfire

If Romney is too busy to answer kids' questions he prob thinks his time is better spent putting this country back together again. Obviously B.O. has extra time on his hands.

Sam

Yes, lets give political propaganda to our children, I was very upset to see that there is political avertisements - Obama on some of the kids channels. I am sorry but children do not understand politics and calling people LIERS AND MURDERS in politics children just do not understand.

LisaG

They're more concerned about lunch tyranny, I think. http://catholicbandita.com/will-kids-judge-the-president-on-nick-pandering-or-lunch-tyranny/

Jack Asserson

Great! Our world is on the verge of ALL OUT war in the Middle East, Iran gaining Nuclear weaponry and Obama chooses to meet with kids who basically at this age only know what their parents tell them. Ladies and gentlemen, our president does not care any more. He is disinterested in being the president and wants to be a celebrity. Just watch the rerun of the debate.

beautiful

lol... really matters...

Tom L

rommy lier jusd wants to starve kids and take more money from them for him self
vote for obama!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michelle

Oh please-this is stupid, there are bigger fish to fry than these kids asking these questions for nickelodeon, if he was too busy it must have been a valid reason, you know like trying to get actual votes from people that are 18 and over! Ignorant liberal media will take any chance to attack a republican no matter how trivial!

Bdog21ivl

Lets go Romney ! Fk o Bombya wth would we even elect a monkey Taliban lookin dude he's gettin his votes from blacks and Mexicans witch is like 80% of USA now Ty Obama Ty :/ fk in DB

RebeccaH

By all means, let's have a presidential debate on a kids' show, while the world is threatening to come apart. Smooth move, Obama campaign.

Max

Obama disses World Leaders at the UN and its ignored, Romney disses producers looking to get attention for their Nickelodeon show and its Breaking News. lol

Munchkenn

This is nothing but a pathetic race war. I don't like Obama at all, and half the people are all like "Oh is it because he's black?" No. It's not. Are you asking me because I'm white? Exactly. I don't like him because he's disrespected other countries. I don't like him because he's taken numerous vacations. Maybe if he kept his ass in the White House we'd be a lot better off. But I don't say I don't like him because he's black. That's such an annoying conclusion that EVERYONE makes. I didn't like Bush either, or Clinton. Like I said, it all just seems like one big race war. I cannot wait for this to end. I think I might just move to Canada.