George Clooney

How Much Did You

Give that Homeless Guy?

10/9/2012 3:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1008-generous-george-clooney-tmz
George Clooney stopped his evening to give money to a homeless person in NYC last night -- but the big question ... how much cash did The Cloon give away???

Hint -- George handed the guy one folded bill ... what kind of a bill was it?

A) $1
B) $10
C) $20
D) $100

Check out the video to see Generous George in action ... and click on the jump to see the answer!!

And the answer is ....

B) TEN BUCKS!!!

1009_george_clooney_money_INF

Ric

For some reason it does not surprise me. (The irony is that he likes Obama). What a cheap skate.

eliz

He supports Obama..lol..thats why there are so many homeless and people out of work..get used to it George, if we have 4 more years. While you live in Italy..hhhmmmmmmmmm

Merv the Perv

That's $10 more than any of you would have given the homeless man.

Ric

WHAT A HYPOCRITE! GIVES THOUSANDS IN CONTRIBUTIONS TO RICH LIBERALS AND $10.00 TO A POOR HOMELESS MAN.

LoriHackney

Perhaps that is the only cash he had on him? I usually don't have any cash on me whatsoever.

Brandon

WOW! that homeless man always is right around the corner from my place. he camps out right in front of Anderson Coopers townhouse and claims to be an "American Veteran looking for a bite to eat" I have seen him get into some awesome fights throughout the nights.

nomorewords

Next question: would he have done so if.......

1) the cameras weren't on him
2) the guy was White

jxtr

At least the guy got ten extra bucks that he did not have before. It might not seem like much to us, but it probably meant a lot to the guy. He could buy four loafs of bread, peanut butter and jelly with the ten dollars.

ThePigman

Wow, a whole tenner! I am sooo impressed. Geez, he could at least have made it a C-note. That's nothing to a multimillionaire movie star.

News Flash

B

Dane

Clooney just paid him for his buddy's vote.

GreyWolf

It's the thought that counts but I thought he would have given the guy 100.00. I once bought a homeless man lunch. I then returned 30 minutes later and gave him a comforter and my pepper spray because I didn't feel as though I gave him enough. He seemed confused. lol

Tinkerbell

...and then asked the homeless guy to donate it back to the Obama campaign.

Sonofavet

How many hundred thousand did the ex-patriot living in Italy donate to our Apologist - Socialist-in Chief to get re-elected ?
Clooney has no problems with the manner in which Obama is raping and pillaging our constitution.

He and his money have moved to Italy

Clooney has turned his back on the people who supported him and put him where he is.
And now George Clooney, WE TURN OUR BACK ON YOU!!!

We are too poor to buy tickets to your overpriced product any more, we are spending our $10.00 on gas for our cars and food for our tables - of course you don't realize that YOUR MESSIAH has done nothing to improve the lives of the many of us who put the AMERICA-HATING OBAMA'S in the WHITE HOUSE.
And NOW we are going to help him get out of the WH.
Watch him go - and YOU GO WITH HIM, since you adore him so much, George Clooney.

Northerner

anything is better then nothing but if the guy was a real vet then old GC should have dropped a benji on the poor guy!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments