George Clooney

How Much Did You

Give that Homeless Guy?

10/9/2012 3:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1008-generous-george-clooney-tmz
George Clooney stopped his evening to give money to a homeless person in NYC last night -- but the big question ... how much cash did The Cloon give away???

Hint -- George handed the guy one folded bill ... what kind of a bill was it?

A) $1
B) $10
C) $20
D) $100

Check out the video to see Generous George in action ... and click on the jump to see the answer!!

And the answer is ....

B) TEN BUCKS!!!

1009_george_clooney_money_INF

val

IS DONTATED MILLIONGS TO OBAMA THCHEAP CREEP ... TEN DOLLARS GEORGE, I KNEW YOUR AUNT .. SHAME ON YOU.. YOU'RE A SHORT CLOWN ..TEN DOLLARS BUYS WHAT?

Mr Barcliff

I think it was generous no matter how much, something is always better than nothing. I don't "think" George had anything bigger than a $10 if you asked me. YOU DIDNT, hahaha! I dont keep big bills anymore and dont have the money Clooney has.

Kaila

Guys, get off his back! Just because he's rich doesn't mean he carries a ton of money! Did you expect him to make out a check? I NEVER have cash. I always feel guilty at Christmastime because of the bell ringers from Salvation Army, but I never have money to give them, same with the homeless. I'm sure George probably would have given more if he had more on him. If he HADN'T given any money you people would have really gone nuts! Get over it, he's not required to give anyone one cent of his money.

isaiah

I would imagine Clooney doesn't carry a lot of cash on him.

Bob

I wonder if he would have given the guy anything if it wasn't a photo opportunity?

Spicy mag

I hope he had some Purell handy.

Spicy mag

George whispered to him " buy a knife and kill yourself" . Heartless bastard.

Ryan

He could have walked by and not given the man anything. To those saying he is cheap should sit by a homeless person and watch how many people walk by without even acknowledging the less fortunate person.

tricia

When we saw this on tv, we all made bets that it was under 50. I said 10 at most. Not one bit surprising that someone like George wants the camera around while he hands out cash but in reality , what he gave to that man equals about a nickel to the average American. Typical for a liberal.

anya2u

That's $9 more than I would had given.

Songbird501

Okay, well picky TMZ Reporter/Photographer...how much did YOU give the homeless man? Clooney could have walked by and given him NADA. So I say kudos Clooney. That was $10 more than the guy had before you walked by. Geesh...

Mike

When was the last time most of us gave a poor homeless person anymore than 5 bucks... not many can honestly say they have. Money or not who are we to criticize what anyone does out of generosity.

clarkins

Way to go Deep there 1% Hollywood hypocrite, why not give more money to Obama, hopefully he will be homeless soon.

clarkins

Leo

George wasn't expecting to see a homeless guy sitting just outside the door. He reached into his pocket which was probably just change he got back and gave it to the homeless guy. Nice gester George.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments