Lindsay Lohan

My Mom Was NOT on Coke

My Dad Is Dead to Me

10/12/2012 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

101112_lohan_tmzlive_1v2

Lindsay Lohan
deeply regrets her blowout argument with her mother Dina Lohan -- telling TMZ, what she said on the audio recording was NOT true ... her mother was NOT on cocaine during the fight.

Lindsay called in to "TMZ Live" moments ago -- telling us, "I told my dad a really hurtful and untruthful lie about my mom. She was not on cocaine."

Lindsay says her father Michael Lohan betrayed her trust by releasing a recording of her desperate phone call to the media.

Lindsay tells us, turning to her father in a moment of desperation was a massive mistake and she is now "done" with him forever -- adding, Michael "doesn't know what it means to be a father. He doesn't want to be a dad."

Lindsay minimized yesterday's argument, saying, "Daughters have fights with their moms. It happens a lot. It's normal."

Lindsay also RIPS Dr. Phil for the way he conducted his interview with Dina -- calling it "vile" and "disgusting."

TMZ posted audio of Lindsay's phone call to her father, in which she accuses her mother of being on cocaine and acting "like the devil." Lindsay and Dina were on their way home from an NYC nightclub at the time.

During the call, Lindsay also says she gave her mom $40,000 to save Dina's home -- but Lindsay wouldn't comment on that today.

THIN LIZZY

That chick is so head damaged. Can't help but feel sorry for her.

ketjo

Now I want to know is what Mommie Dearest said to Lindsay to get her to crawlfish back on her fight story and deny everything...
Must have been something really good that Lindsay would go this far to "take it back"......probably put her ass in jail....thats what she was screaming about on the phone call remember "mom is going to put me in jail "....
Mommie Dearest called and said fix this mess or I will fix you....!!! that is what this is all about...LOL

tgrfan42069

its the phones fault she said what she did.

wendy

since lindsay never talks with tmz and did today, i feel it was to cover for dina, since the dr phil fiasco, then the call to michael, all eyes are on dina. she either shamed lindsay or put a real guilt trip on her

messenger.

That can't have been easy for Lindsay. She turns to her father in desperation and he sells her out AGAIN!

Good luck Lindsay, it was obvious you were upset but you've done the right thing for yourself by cutting your father out of your life. I've never heard Lindsay be so open and emotional.

We are rooting for you girl!

tchang

I don't normally comment but I have to say, this girl is living such a delusional, dysfunctional life she doesn't even realize it anymore. Normal for her is so far off the chart for most people it's unbelievable. To say it's just a normal argument to claim your mother is injuring you while under the influence of cocaine? I don't think she even knows what the truth is anymore. Poor girl needs so much help.

SJH

Her and her mother are both coke heads!

Corey

Before yesterday I thought Lindsay Lohan was a joke....Now I can honestly honestly honestly say I feel so bad for this girl. She has the worst family in America. When I heard this recording ... the first thing I thought was "Her dad freaking sold this recording...." He's an ass...Dina's a drunk...and now I know why Lindsay was out of control for so long....SOMETIMES you can blame your parents...and in this case I believe it is 100% true.

Celebrities Suck

I still will not watch the Liz & Dick movie/ Lindsey playing the role. Not even if they send me the movie for free I don't take how acting serious. How could you take someone serious if they don't even take their own life serious?

ACE DEUCEY

C'mon, Lindsay... cut the crap. You're not that good of an actress.

Misunderstood

I hate this attention whore! No one cares about this trash and her dysfunctional family! Disappear Lindsey Hohan.

Celebrities Suck

I still will not watch the Liz & Dick movie/ Lindsey playing the role. Not even if they send me the movie for free I don't take her acting serious. How could you take someone serious if they don't even take their own life serious?

Tammy

Biotch, be quiet and stop spewing your stank lies all over the f ucking place!!!

Straight Talkin Texan

OMG. That poor woman (meaning LL). She is a mess. Of course, the more craziness we see from her SORRY parents, the more we understand.

furious cupcakes

I think it was an awesome choice she made to call. Wow, and to make that call to TMZ out of everybody was the right way to go. Tmz is the peoples media, we are the audience that every celeb out there should be targeting, and she made a call, no publicist, no pre-written statement. Just raw and good to finally hear her talk to the people. Awesome job tmz.....