Dr. Paul Nassif

I Did NOT Do This

to Adrienne

10/15/2012 3:44 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1015_bernie_guzman_facebook_adrienne_maloof_article_main_asset_2
Dr. Paul Nassif
's lawyer tells TMZ, his client absolutely, positively did NOT inflict the bruises and marks depicted in disturbing photos released by Adrienne Maloof's personal chef.

Adrienne's chef Bernie Guzman -- who has appeared on several episodes of "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" -- just posted the eight photos on his Facebook page, strongly insinuating Paul is responsible for the injuries.

Bernie wrote several messages on his wall as he posted the photos, saying, "ADRIENNE MALOOF WAS PUSHED TO THE GROUND. PUNCHED & BEATEN ... HE IS A BEAST."

1015_bernie_guzman_facebook_adrienne_maloof_article_SUB_asset
Bernie goes on:  "THIS IS ABOUT SAVING THE LIFE. OF A MOTHER AND HER CHILDREN ... EVERYONE NEEDS TO SEE THESE PICTURES ... NOW!"

Dr. Nassif's lawyer, Marty Singer, tells TMZ, "Any suggestion that the photos show my client struck Adrienne Maloof is a complete fabrication."  Singer goes on, "No physical assault ever occurred."

As for how Adrienne suffered the injuries, Singer said, "I can't speculate how these marks occurred.  I know the woman does martial arts."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Say what?!

Umm...
She needs cream or something. Looks more like a skin rash than bruises.

Nice try, though.

Gretel

That makes perfect sense. She claims she is bruised by domestic violence so she has the chef take pictures and sells them to a venue. At what point did she have this do***ented legally by law enforcement?

Brien

Who cares! Keep your dirty laundry to yourself.

b

Looks like a normal AS_ pumping and play to me. What's the problem?

Tammy

Is she screwing her chef? Because he seems to be going out of his way to try and help her with her fabrications.

bkwardstraveler

"I can't speculate how these marks occurred. I know the woman does martial arts."

She smoked a joint and beat herself up?

Jay W.

Not only does she do martial arts, rumor has it she took a nasty spill while riding her bicycle. Exercise...
can do a body good.

Diana

Eh - not buying this one at all........if those were from a beating, she'd be at an ER or have some kind of doctor records. Looks like a skin rash to me anyway.

AM

She's so transparent. First she uses the kids (FAIL) now she's trying imply he's involved with her bruises. If he really did that, why didn't she call the law? Oh, and WHEN did he do that? Does anyone think as much venom she's been spitting that she allowed him to get close enough to do that recently? FAIL again.

ummm?!

psoraisis? carpet burn? abuse?

Kelly

Wow. How quickly nothing whatsoever was learned from Russell's death.

Simone

You automatically lose credibility when you post these photos on your Facebook page. Her chef may have posted them, but naturally we assume he had Adrienne's consent/urging to do so. If I were just beaten, I'd be more concerned with cooperating with the police and ensuring my own safety. Playing to the media would hardly be my first priority.

Ben

She's so pathetic. I can't wait until this stunt backfires on her. This doesn't revolve around Paul being abusive, it revolves around her family fortune. Nice try, Maloof Hoof.

Crzygrl

with all the money that they have, couldnt they have used a better camera and better lighting??? i smell a rat! seems like publicity and trying to get those kids full time. if for some reason she is being abused, then i hope she gets the help, but i dont buy it. she is a tough broad.. on the show, Paul was so henpecked it was ridiculous. she wore the pants in that relationship... she wouldnt be like that on tv or anywhere if she was really getting her butt kicked by him.

KnuckleDragger

I'm not feelin' it, TMZ. I don't think anyone really gives two shìts about these two. I'm not even motivated enough to make a joke about their whole thing...and that's unusual.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments