Obama vs. Romney

Who'd You Rather?

10/17/2012 9:07 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

1017_ann_pink_michelle_pinkFirst Lady Michelle Obama and Ann Romney were both tickled hot pink at last night's presidential debate at Hofstra University.

Question is...

More Who'd You Rather?

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

Ashley

Romney/Ryan won all debates in my opinion and this election should be more about who is more qualified to lead our country and grow our economy instead of a popularity contest. Obama has no plan and if he is reelected things will just get worse. Obama's plan: more vacations and celebrity dinners. The choice is more than obvious!

pkb

Ann Romney is so classy! All Michelle has to do is open her mouth to show her ignorance. Wait- she doesn't even have to do that! That angry look on her face most of the time says it all.

David

Why is there never a choice for none of thee above?

PopTart

Michelle got flava. Ann is... so white!

DontNeedAUsername

Personally I think that was Michelle Obamas best look. People can be racist ignorant and try and insult her all they want she still looks very appropriate classy and beautifully poised. Ann Romney honestly didnt too Michelle. Her hair looks very think towards the back and should've been styled differently. She could've used some earrings and let the pink lipstick and went for a more nude color. The blue necklace should've been opted for a silver or no necklace at al and she shouldve gotten rid of the random gold bracelet that doesnt match her ensemble at all. Her makeup shouldn't have been that heavy or they should've spread the makeup to cover some of the marks on her neck. So her face won't look the total opposite color of it. (That goes for anyone that applies makeup, you always spread down the neck) and she could have used a jacket to cover her waist so it won't look so tight fitted around her stomach. Michelle's pearls was a classic touch but I would've loved to see what the outfit would have looked like if it were a pant suit. Or if she had her hair up instead of down. Either way in this pic I think Michelle wore it best. I also took a poll on twitter and people agreed. However to each their own. That's just my opinion as a stylist. However I'd like to add I think tmz shouldn't post things like this KNOWING ignorant comments from people would come into play regarding (race and the typical stereotypes and name calling). NOONE will ever agree on politics. But dispute weither I like a candidate, his family, or wife I STILL try to be respectful and not say anything I wouldn't want someone to say to me. And according to some the disgusting and immature comments I've read below thus far I wish others had those same morals.

Tombas

Ann has no comparison to Michelle. Michelle is very classy, Ann looks like a clown, she doesn't know how to carry the dress at all, and the color

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8