Shannen Doherty

I'M NOT PREGNANT

... I Just Like Burgers

10/17/2012 12:58 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1017_shannen_doherty_x17
"90210" star Shannen Doherty HAS A BUN IN THE OVEN -- but it's not the baby kind ... it's the burger kind.

Rumors have been swirling today after a photo of Shannen emerged ... in which her stomach was a little more accentuated than usual.

But the actress says there's DEFINITELY NOT a baby in her belly ... just lunch.

She wrote, "I'm a size 2, not sporting a baby bump. That's simply the hamburger I wolfed down 2 minutes prior."

Shannen's little bundle of joy is expected to be delivered in the next couple of hours.

0126_stuffed_stars_footer

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Kala

You know, it would have been no big thing if she had just said, "not pregnant, just ate a big lunch". But to say "I'm a size 2" just made her fair game. I call bullsh*t. She hasn't been a size 2 since 90210. Maybe not even then. She is a size 8 at the very LEAST. If she wants to pig out and do her shopping looking like 'who did it and ran' that's her business. But please lets not lie to the public and try to say you are something you are not.

laffnbear

One person comments about size two, then many more.
How did anyone get the idea she said she was size two?
No where in the article does it state such.
The sheeple are out in force, but reading comprehension is at an all time low.

laffnbear

A retraction.
She DOES say she is a size two.

FlamingoNut

A size 2, maybe at Chico's, which is actually 12-14. They have an extremely strange sizing system, which apparently seems what Shannen is referring to...

montana

SHE IS NOT A SIZE 2

KarenEmerson22

I've made $64,000 so far this year working online and I'm a full time student. Im using an online business opportunity I heard about and I've made such great money. It's really user friendly and I'm just so happy that I found out about it. Heres what I do, MakeCash12.com

XDrinker

She's a size 2 and I"m the Queen of England. These clothing manufacturers are no dummies...they keep resizing their pieces so that women think they are smaller than they really are. When Christies Auction House was doing a debut of the Marilyn Monroe collection in NYC, I went...and I spent a long time studying the dress she wore when she sang "Happy Birthday Mr. President" to JFK...(Christie's had it all lit up, on a pedastal.) It was TINY....and yet, Marilyn supposedly wore a size 12.

In 1962, a sizes 12 is what a size 6 is now. Young folks today don't realize that before 1975, the smallest size in women's clothing was an 8...and that was reserved for really small women. My mother is 5 foot 3, never weighed more than 100 pounds, and always wore a 10-12. Nowadays, a size 12 frock is frickin'g HUGE!

FWIW, I applaud Doherty for not starving herself into a stick. I'll never understand why men like women who are shaped like pre-pubsecent boys...

Mel

She is NOT a size 2 but she still looks good and geez you can't even have lunch and go to a friggin store without all the criticism??

Crystal

As if eating a hamburger gives you a gut the same day. She is no size two. I like her -- but no reason to straight up lie like that! So you've gained a little weight.. who cares!? I know I don't.

Aaron

She has Crohn's Disease. Leave her alone. Bloating is a normal thing with this. It's unfair that you guys choose to judge her by just looking at her.

tinkerbell5481

Maybe a typo... perhaps you meant size "12".

missyc

size 2? in her dreams!

Erin

We met her at a convention three years ago. Then she was a size 2 or much less, trust me. In the photos with her I could wrap my arm almost completely around her waist!

Leah