Joe Jackson

I CARRY A GUN

And I'm Not Afraid to Use It

10/18/2012 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

101712_jackson_launch

Joe Jackson FLASHED A HANDGUN to a room full of people at a recent event in Vegas ... and told the crowd it's just like an American Express card ... he doesn't leave home without it.

The bizarre moment all went down while Joe was at the Tuscany Hotel and Casino in Vegas this weekend to be honored at the Black Music Awards (apparently that's a thing).

Joe was introduced by his friend -- Majestik -- who told the crowd a story about Joe confronting Michael Jackson's bodyguards two weeks before MJ's death.

During the alleged confrontation, Majestik says Joe flashed his gun at the guards and said -- "If I hear you all givin' my son drugs or doing anything illegal with my son ... I'ma kill all of you."

When Majestik turned the mic over to Joe -- JJ corroborated the story ... saying, "It's very true. Every word he said."

Then Joe told the crowd ... "I carry a piece everywhere I go ... I'm gonna show it to you."

Joe proceeded to open up his suit jacket, revealing a handgun holstered by his hip. Joe explained, "I've been threatened a lot of times and so I need to be safe."

We reached out to Joe to see if he is even legally allowed to pack heat -- but so far, we have yet to hear back.

Me

What a s***bag. And I doubt he is ever sober enough to shoot at anything.

StarryStarryNight

this old pimp needs to stfu. permanently.

Gretel

So do I Joe. The difference between the two of us is that I am licensed to do so, am educated, and even shoot for sport. I wonder what on earth your reason would be?

Lee

Figures!! Does he have a Concealed Carry Permit?

joe gillis

and that belt he's wearing is the same one he used to flog michael with as a kid

Laura

Allowing this loser to carry a gun makes me wonder who else is allowed to. Scary. And he threatens his son's bodyguards--and brags about it? What an idiot.

gawd

That gun would slip right through his grecian formula stained fingers.

fstblk

Joe,you should save the strenght in your fingers for stealing your sons money,not to fire a gun.

roll3567

first, if hes left handed the holster should be on the other side. positioning the gun that way invites an quick easy disarming. I'm willing to bet the LV police will be paying him a visit and relieving him of his weapon.

Amber

Why is the gun on the right? Is he left handed? This guy woud lose in a quick draw.

RD

Typical of people who carry guns, thinking they are tough.

namers

Dirty. Old. Man.

KarenEmerson22

@Loise, you make $27h thats great going girl good for you! My story is that I quit working at shoprite to work online, seriously I couldn't be happier I work when I want and where I want. And with a little effort I easily bring in $35h and sometimes even as much as $85h…heres a good example of what i'm doing, MakeCash12.com

karmalife

I can't wait to see the video where Joe removes the gun from it's holster, places it against his temple and pops off a round into that empty cavity between his ears. :-)

Parker

lets hope the old bastard shoots off his old wrinkeled penis....phkn low life piece of dried dog poop!