Justin Timberlake

Married Man

10/20/2012 9:08 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1020-justin-timberlake-married-ring-gsiSporting his new wedding ring, Justin Timberlake was spotted out in Fasano, Italy this morning ... after tying the knot with Jessica Biel yesterday.

Some of the famous peeps in attendance reportedly included JT's pals Andy Samberg and Timbaland, as well as Jessica's former "7th Heaven" co-star Beverly Mitchell.

The couple had been engaged since December after splitting for a brief time in 2011.

It's the first marriage for each, though Timberlake has been in several high profile relationships -- most notably with Cameron Diaz and Britney Spears.

Stacy

guess he gave he a "Ring in the Box".

Stiletto

Another short term marriage for publicity...guaranteed. They'll come out in a few weeks and say. "We really do love each other, but realized we really prefer just dating and banging. Since we don't want to ruin our great friendship...we've decided to divorce and just live together...cause that is the Hollywood cool thing to do. Oh...and our agents both think it is the right thing to do to boost our careers."

Big Gay Al

Woah he now has his Caulk in a Ring.

Max

Ooooh someone gets to kiss a smoker. Mmmm, that ashtray fresh taste.

abby

Please tell me thats not cigarettes in his hand! Disgusting!

Jen

JT smokes? So disappointing! Obviously his bride doesn't mind though. I do think these two just might make it - they both seem like they've got their heads screwed on right. Good luck to them.

KicksandGiggles

Screw all the ugly comments from the haters! CONGRATULATIONS and I hope they live a great life!!!

NYC

Damn, with all those beautiful women around the world, can't believe he chose to marry a man!

Piercing

Jessica Biel is too needed for Justin. I give it a year or two before he comes to his senses. She is so insecure about the way she dresses she has to ask for his approval. That is not a healthy relationship in my opinion. I don't go around asking my boyfriend is what I'm wearing ok or do I need to change he's happy with the way I dress.

Tammy

I doubt this will last. I think she wanted to get married, he didn't and she broke up with him. He caved and asked her to marry him. A marriage that stems from forcing a man to marry you before he's ready will probably not last.

SMASHED

Which one is the man? Which one married the man? She seems more manish than him #FACTSONLY What Britney and Cameron DO NOT realize/understand - besides his $ HE IS NO CATCH WHAT.SO.F.KN.EVA
Walt Disney needed to smack the lil bitchy gurl outta his tiny behind. HE BORES ME.

Kev the Realist

Yeah it is still amzaing that in 2012 a newly married man i still smoking. Hey moron don't you know about lung cancer, throat cancer, tongue cancer. Oh yeah I forgot Hollywood stars are immune.... Go find Yul Brenner. IDIOT

Ace

Jessica Biel and Megan Fox wearing nothing but their socks...all I really want for Christmas this yearrrrrrr.

Rick

p-funks? i didnt know he smokes. i would ****in smoke him tho

witz01

Wow TMZ, you dropped the ball on this one. I read about this on another site yesterday.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments