Christina Aguilera

Too Big for Sizey

Girls' Dating Site

10/22/2012 3:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ TV

102212_chrstina_launch
Christina Aguilera has the chance to pump up a dating site that caters to BBWs ... and the men who love 'em -- all she's gotta do is accept one really, really BIG offer.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Tmzfan

Christina is not even fat! Im glad to see someone in hollywood who doesnt look like they starve themselves and weigh as much as my five year old. She has big boobs and a big butt... I guess i missed how that makes someone "big" might as well ask kim kardashian while they are at it.. Their bodies are not much different..

Clifford

I don't care what you skinny wh boys like, her ass is banging and thats how I like em a big sexy ass enough said!

Straight Talkin Texan

You know a person is SERIOUSLY overweight when their eyelids have even gotten fat (puffy).

Sonia Moore

When I contacted you I was 6 months into a bitter divorce battle. I thought that my marriage and family was ruined. I found your site and breathed a sigh of relief. Not only did you STOP MY DIVORCE AND BROUGHT BACK LOVE INTO MY MARRIAGE. It worked super fast sequel to the fact that you and your circle was there to help me and counsel me through every step of the process. You have helped me so much and I am happy to update you on our progress. Roy and I have reconciled and have since renewed our vows. We are stronger than ever. I am so happy that you were able to help me keep my family intact. Without you, I do not know what I would have done. Contact this temple if you need help via email lordshivaspells@gmail.com or view www.prophetofgoddess.com

lizreardon

Plus size are you nuts! She is beautiful and self confident at least she appears so. That is beautiful in and of itself!! Wish people would leave her alone! Not to mention she knows talent and her voice is beyond amazing. Cocentrate on that. Plus size a joke

Josh

My favorite travel and dating site is globogirls.com . I Have a pretty long list of sites where I was registered but currently I am here. Hooked with a girl and even traveled to her place. This site is based on idea of dating and traveling. Actually it helped me understand where would I like to traveler next and even found a girl from this place, so I really don’t have food to complain. As for the tips on great profile, well always to be honest, positive, and cheerful. And to give lots of compliments. And btw pay attention to pictures you add, try to find the best one of you. Worked for me this way.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2