Warren Beatty

Unloads 90210 Mansion

For $6.7 Million

10/23/2012 12:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1023_warren_beatty_house_sold_launchWho really needs 11,000-square-feet of living space? Not Hollywood legend Warren Beatty ... because he just sold his ginormous Beverly Hills mansion for a cool $6.7 million.

Beatty and his wife, Annette Bening, had listed the 6-bedroom, 8-bath estate for almost $7 million back in June.

Just 3 months later -- with the help of celeb real estate agent Kurt Rappaport -- they scored a serious buyer, who we're told is a Swedish hotel magnate.

As for the mansion, it's pretty amazing -- 11,000 square feet, a gym, guest house, infinity pool, spa, library and media room ... where Annette and Warren spent hours and hours not watching "Ishtar."

Gretel

I can't imagine having enough money to own something like that, but I would like to think if I did I'd rather have something that looked more like a warm, welcoming home than a shopping mall.

News Flash

He took everything with him but the grass on the ground.

R

The pool is too close to the house.

OhWell

That Pool Needs Some Chlorine

And A Acid Wash.

stu

No doubt using the $ for their daughters sex change operation. That's right folks....Waren has something in common w/ Cher. & i'm not talking their 3 way w/ Babs Streisand.

Ih8Taxes

Curious that all the celebrities are selling their mansions. Could it be that they are afraid that Obama might get re-elected?

MsSumlin

Is that algae around the pool? I mean seriously, when is the last time the couple had hit movies?

shirley

I dont understand rich people. With all thie money and still not happy and what with all the huge homes.wasteful!! Why dont they put thier money to good use . So many needs so many places. I raised 5 kids in a nie 3 bedroom 1 bath home. Worked out good. I do wish I had another bath. But who needs 6-8 bathrooms.To much work. Oh yah they dont clean them.

Wendy

I find the inside of this house cold and boring....A persons home speaks volumes about their personality...

LexiBoseman

The guy who bought his home latched onto the daughter of the Hotel Magnet and he's the same guy that slapped his wife around on Amazing Race and is a real jerk. How could this Swede love him???? Jonathan Baker bought the home with monies his girlfriend's dad gave him!