Homeless Guy

I Got Paid $40 to Appear

in JT's Wedding Video

10/25/2012 11:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

102512_homeless_launch
One of the homeless men who appeared in a video reportedly featured at Justin Timberlake's wedding says he was paid $40 ... and had NO IDEA he was the punchline in a sick joke.

TMZ spoke with the man -- "Eddie" -- who tells us he was just minding his own business in Hollywood when he was approached by a man who offered him money in exchange for saying a few pre-written lines into the camera.

Eddie says the cameraman told him the video was being made for a friend's wedding -- Eddie had no idea it was for Timberlake and Jessica Biel.

When we told him how the footage was used, Eddie told us, "That makes me feel really bad ... that was a trick played on me."

In case you're wondering why Eddie is dressed so nicely in our video -- it's because he was out looking for a job yesterday.

"I'm gonna do my best to change my life."

Dionnehoy78

@Loise, you make $27h...good for you! I make up to $85h working from home. My story is that I quit working at shoprite to work online and with a little effort I easily bring in around $45h to $85h…heres a good example of what i'm doing, Fox90.Com

Twilightstar

There might be an upside. Maybe someone out there will see the TMZ video of the guy and give the man a job.

David

He can get a job advertising tooth paste. Oops, looks like he doesn't have teeth. Ok, deodorant then......

D-INCARNATION

Be sure to claim that on your taxes we need help burning down Obama's deficit .....

david 183

The guy who made the video must have some really low self esteem, that he has to make fun out of some1 while they are down. Same goes for Justin n Jessica it speaks to there character. Shame shame. They should've of commented about it by now.

Kari

I agree with you, Pookie. Eddie himself called it a "sick joke that makes him feel real bad that a joke was played on him". He was hurt--that's the opinion that matters.

Tammy

You know, he could'v paid an actor to play a homeless person and this guy wouldn't have gotten $40. Dude, next time, don't waste your money on a homeless person and find an actor because there are more than enough of them in Hollywood.

david 183

Not cool.

furious cupcakes

So what's the deal then? Do Justin Timberlake and Jennifer Biel play the public into believing an image that they are good, somewhat clean cut good people but are actual total arrogant self absorbed pigs in real life? If this is the case, that's what I like to call a snake, holds their head up real high, but scathes the earth on it's belly in reality. That is of course, if there is validity to this mans story. Either way, even despite any statement of denial they release in accordance to this event about this video made for their wedding, they still are close with this person who made this joke/video who has the thought process that the homeless are a joke in the shade of all of their money and celebrity. What and who you surround yourself with is a reflection on who you are.

KnuckleDragger

C'mon, Eddie, look on the bright side. That was the easiest $40 you'll ever make.

David

The homeless guy looks like Eddie Murphy.

WiddoMouse

Good luck with the job hunting, Eddie. I wish I owned a business so I could consider hiring you. Keep fighting the good fight. Don't feel bad about doing the video. You earned that $40 honestly.

RachesRules

Nice friends you've got there Justin:(
This is exactly why I hate celebrities.
They have millions, some have billions, and not only do they not HELP the homeless in their own country and community, they MOCK them.
How awful.

Gatanegra

Good luck on your job hunt!

Simone

DISGUSTING ! ! ! !

And NO it doesn't matter that JT & JB didn't shoot the video themselves.

Lets hope that Karma will laugh just as hard as JT & JB did when they watched this video.

JT & JB, disgusting people that think they are entitled.