Taylor Swift to Kennedy BF

We MIGHT Be Over ...

I'm Still Buying that House

10/25/2012 12:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1025_taylor_swift_article_tmz
Taylor Swift
hasn't pulled the plug on her deal to buy a mansion next to the Kennedy compound in Massachusetts ... yet ... despite rumors she split from her Kennedy family boyfriend -- TMZ has learned.

A source connected with the real estate transaction tells us, the deal for the $4.5 million Hyannis Port home is still going full steam ahead ... and is currently scheduled to close in two weeks.

As we reported, Taylor plunked down the cash for the home -- located across the street from Ethel Kennedy -- in order to be closer to her 18-year-old boyfriend Conor Kennedy.

Reports are now circulating the couple has called it quits -- but so far, that hasn't changed Taylor's real estate plans.

Still counts as an investment, right?

1019_taylor_swift_house_lau

jokerchick

it was cute 3 yrs ago, now she's borderline psychotic...bytch, grow up

Cujeaux

Anyone who gets involved with John Mayer is a total loser. He has the worst track record in the entertainment industry when it comes to relationships. Anyone who doesn't know this must be living under a rock.

Lynn317

WHAT IS UP WITH THIS GIRL. There is something freaky about Taylor ... for someone so young, she has had a zillion boyfriends, all of them have been famous ... and none of them have lasted that long.
There is a pattern here...and it appears to be kind of creepy. Buying a mansion in an obscure location just to be next to an 18 year old boy who has college and his whole life ahead of him is WEIRD and has hints of being a bit of a STALKER.

Carl

She split from another guy? I'm shocked, SHOCKED I tell you! Anyone want to bet on how long until she releases a song about how horrible he was?

nikstar01

this bitch is CRAZY...i thought the dudes were the problem, but now im convinced SHE'S the problem. she jumps from guy to guy...even though she's supposedly some "goody two shoes." im gonna call bull$hit on that one. she needs to get the vag checked out now. she shouldn't be passing the vd's she prolly has....#justsayin

Phreaky

How many times is there going to be a story saying she bought a house next to the Kennedys? The same story floated around weeks ago and it was proven false.

LiLo's boy toy

Well Hell, there goes the neighborhood!

GeniusMachine

I'd love for her to write a song about how I pulled out and shot my goo in her face.

BOHOE

Taylor's new song preview leaked :

Oh Ethel he did me so wrong
That's why I'm writing this song
He ain't never ever ever ever ever coming to my new home
Stay on your side of the block leave me alone
I could have been Jackie O part 2
But I was Kennedy cursed by you
( guitar solo)
Oh Ethel He did me so wrong
That's why I'm writing this song

Twilightstar

Taylor runs through guys pretty fast, but she is only 22 so she has lots of time. Kennedy at 18 really is too young for a serious relationship anyway. If she keeps this up when she is around 28 or so she might not be able to get dates. Guys might think she is just using them for song material and stay away.

tgrfan42069

she ****s guys then writes songs blasting them.kennedy kid you are next

tmzfan

Holy cow she gets around.... too young for that many ex boyfriends.

Phoenix1

She doesn't keep a boyfriend very long. Buying a house near her high school boyfriend who she hasn't dated very long sort of points to her being too needy/clingy. And if I ever, ever, hear that stupid song of hers again, I might die.

jeannie

That immature girl's songs about ex's has gotten really old, really fast..Make her go away....

ceeli

oh, i think she's just keeping this tasty little morsel in her hip pocket for when he gets a few more years on him.