Katy Perry

Post-Obama Dinner with

My Conservative Parents

10/26/2012 10:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

102612_katy_perry_launch
Just hours after havin' lunch with Michelle Obama ... and one day after stumping for the Pres at a Democratic rally ... Hollywood liberal Katy Perry sat down for a peaceful dinner with her ultra-conservative parents.

Katy has some major philosophical differences with her folks -- who are very devout pentecostal Christians ... especially when it comes to social issues like gay marriage.

But last night, they didn't let politics get in the way of a good meal ... and dined together at Red O in L.A. to celebrate Katy's 28th birthday.

Wonder who paid for dinner?

Rhubino

You know what, TMZ? Her Dad may have paid for dinner. Dad's do that sort of thing.

BarrysConspiracyWorld

Her little clueless rebellion. Maybe she'll learn something from some of more savvy Hollywood veterans -- examine the system. Ed Asner and Charlie Sheen are on the ball with this one.

Jay W.

Gay Marriage... ? Where do I stand on that issue? Uh... I'll have the Chicken Piccata, thanks.

newcastle

TMZ Sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

maggie

How do you know they "didn't let politics get in the way of a good meal"? YOU weren't there. They could have argued the whole night long. I certainly hope so. Conservative Christians are only good for arguing with.

Me

When you wear cupcakes as a bra, your political opinion is void. Take it to the poles and stop shoving your vote down our throats...

Majestik

I'd like to know how her DEVOUT CHRISTIAN parents feel about her dating a guy that has publicly stated that he only dates dumb women. They must be just thrilled with the way she's running her personal life. It's not okay for gay marriage but it's okay for your daughter to be banging the world's biggest douchebag. Wonder how they felt when the neighbour let loose about being pissed because they are too loud during sex. Pffftttttt.

Lynda Jones-owings

It appears that everyone is upset; you should be.

LuvLeeRita

I'm going to vote for Barack Obama because Katy Perry said I should vote for him. ................................................NOT!
Like I'm going to listen to some snot nosed kid tell me who I should vote for. LOL!

Tammy

Hey, even the best of parenst screw up sometimes and can't be held responsible for the views of their kids.

lookItsMegRyan

I know just how she feels. My whole family are republican'ts. Thank goodness for coming out of it with some liberal common sense.

Nosy and Concerned

her daddy most likely paid...its her birthday for CRYING OUT LOUD!!! LOL!!!

jenny ruby

thats about amanda ruby and her birthday
and her grandparents who are catholics
amanda and her sisters were with patsy for dinner
and a choc cake she cooked.

Truth

OH NO. Someone doesn't cheerlead gay marriage. Instant TMZ headline. Meanwhile, I just enjoyed some delicious Chick-fil-A lunch.

Joann

Churches are a money making scam. I'm sure her parents have plenty of their own money and likely treated her.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments